Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tragic Lovers

Tragic Lovers

by Live-A-Little 1 review

Someone might die. I suck at summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 384 words

0Unrated
Pete’s POV

I was watching TV with my boyfriend Patrick. We lived together with our best friends, Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie, who are dating, and William Beckett and Gabe Saporta, who were also dating. We’ve best friends since high school, when we were all outcasts.
I was getting tired of watching tv and wanted to do something insane. I looked over at Patrick and could tell he was think the same thing. But I was so wrong.
‘What time are RyRo and Bden getting back?’ I asked.
‘How the hell should I know!!’ he shouted and stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him, causing the pictures to rattle against the wall. What the heck did I do! I went to go find him.
‘Patrick?’ I called. ‘Where are you?’ He was ignoring me. Great(!)
I went to our room and found him packing some bags.
‘What the hell are you doing!?’ I went over to him and grabbed his arm.
‘Get off me.’ He spat at me.
‘Look man. I’m sorry for what I’ve done.’ He just ignored me, zipped and picked up his bag and walked out of the room. I took a deep breath and followed him. I found him in the front room, putting his guitar into it’s case.
‘Are you leaving me?’ I fought back tears and realisation hit me harder than the time Gabe hit me with a baseball bat.
‘Pete. I’m sorry.’ he put his stuff down and hugged me. I pushed him off of me.
‘No. No you’re not. Otherwise you wouldn’t even be leaving me!’ Tears poured down my face. ‘I love you, Patrick. Don’t do this to me.’
‘I love you too… I just…I have to go.’ He sighed. I snapped. He doesn’t love me. He wouldn’t be doing this. Leaving me. I need him. I picked up the nearest thing on the table and threw it at him. It was an iron. He ducked out the way just in time.
‘Pete?’ he said carefully.
‘JUST GET OUT ALREADY!’ I screamed at him. He picked up his stuff and left.
I shouldn’t have let him go. I let out a sigh of defeat. I couldn’t get him back.
Sign up to rate and review this story