Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tragic Lovers

WHAT?!?!

by Live-A-Little 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-17 - Updated: 2010-05-17 - 400 words

0Unrated
Pete’s POV

I am drunk. Again. When was the last time I left the apartment? The answer, I can’t remember. I was alone for 3 days before anyone came home.

There was a knock on the door. I didn’t get up. Another knock. I still didn’t get up. I heard a key gp into the lock and the door open. Even then, I didn’t get up. I didn’t want to get my hopes up thinking it was Patrick.

‘Pete? Patrick?’ the voice called. It was Gabe.
‘In here.’ I said horsely. He came into the room and saw the mess on the floor and me in the middle of it. Empty bottles everywhere and me broken hearted and in self destruct mode right in the middle of it.
‘Dude, what happened?’ Gabe asked, obviously concerned.
‘P-patrick,’ I coughed, ‘He’s gone. I-I…’ I broke down into tears. It finally hit me. Patrick was really gone. He’d left me. He doesn’t love me.
Gabe put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I felt good to be in the arms of someone who cares.

Gabe’s POV

When I saw Pete crumpled up on the floor it broke my heart. He was one on of my best friends. We even dated, briefly. But to see him so lost and with no-one. I couldn’t help myself I had to comfort him, even if it brought back memories I didn’t want to remember.
When stopped crying, I told him to get cleaned up while I cleared the room.
When I came back from putting the bin outside, the phone was ringing. I picked up the phone.
‘Hello? Gabe Saporta speaking.’
‘Hello, I’m Dr Dover. Can I speak to...erm...Pete Wentz, please?’ A doctor calling for Pete, I thought, What the hell.
‘He’s in the shower at the moment. Can I take a message?’
‘Okay. I’m calling on behalf of a patient that has been brought in from a car accident.’
‘Can I have a name please?’ I was shaking. Dont say Patrick. Dont say Patrick.
‘Patrick Stump.’
‘Oh...thanks.’ I hung up and let the phone drop onto the floor. Pete walked in. His expression changed from smiley to scared, just like that.
‘Gabe?’ He touched my arm.
‘It’s Patrick. H-he’s...he’s.......’
Sign up to rate and review this story