Categories > Original > Drama > It Started With A Kiss

It Started With A Kiss

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-17 - Updated: 2010-05-18 - 1081 words

0Unrated
If you don't know who the characters are or what the story is about,look at It Stared With A Kiss INTROS.

With a deep breath,she took steps closer to her crush,that stood on the other side of the building.
"You can do this.",she said to herself.In her hand,a love letter.
The bell rang and students began to exit their classes.The two walked towards eachother,and while he kept walking,she stopped and held up the letter in her hands.
"Here goes nothing.What I've waited for since the first day of school.",he murmured.
Closer,closer,closer...
She froze as he walked past her with a mere look at her face or letter.
"Feeling dizzy...",she murmured,and her eyes rolled to the back of her head,as she fell backwards,landing with a thud...

"Kid..."
She moaned in her sleep,beginning to wake.
"Kid."
Aaron,why?Why be like that?,she thought.
"Kid!"
"Ah!"
She jolted up with a huge yelp,and looked around frantically until her eyes went to the nurse sitting in front of her.
"God,you're awake.Now get out,you're annoying.",the nurse said.She gulped and nodded,running out and closing the door behind her.
With a sigh,and walked somewhere else.
She had failed.Rejected with not even a single word by her crush.Her crush Aaron.The smartest,coolest,and hottest guy of the school.Her type...
Stop!!!
Her eyes widen as she turns to you readers and gasps.
"Wait,have I no introduced myself?!"
She slaps her forehead and stumbles backa little,but regains her balance.She smiles to you,and waves.
"Hi,I'm Hebe.Want a pic?Cheese!
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08182008/e/1/d/5/e1d5c71edb7fe0_full.jpg
I come to the local high school here in Taiwan,and am in class F.Yes,I know.Class F is the class with the worst grades,which may be the reason my crush,Aaron doesn't like me.He's in Class A,and I'm in F.Exactly like out grades.Anywyas,as you have juse seen,he has rejected me.Not one look or word,and it was absolutely clear.Of course!Who would want to go out with me,Hebe from Class F.Not including Wu Chun who's in my class and likes to cause troubles,and has been in love with me since grade school.Oh,how like sucks!WAH!!!"
Go!

Hebe walked to the empty gym and looked at the picture of the basketball team,where Aaron was in.
"Life is so very cruel.",she muttered.
"Hebe!"
Her eyes widens as she notices the voices of her two best friends and she runs to the nearest corner and hides behind it.She holds her breath.
Two girls walk in looking around and calling for Hebe.
Stop!
"Oh,hi.We're Hebe's besties.I'm Selina.Prettiest girl here at the high school of Taiwan and in Class B.Cheese!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8RIxh4qw06M/SF6a85C6KBI/AAAAAAAAJPs/pl7bpkGtk40/s400/s.h.e%2Bselina.jpg
So,we're trying to find Hebe because it's been heard all around the school that she was rejected By Aaron!Ugh,I always knew he was such a jerk!",and Selina is stopped short by the other girl standing beside her who coughed.Selina smiles and looks away.
"Yo!I'm Ella,Hebe's other bestie since grade school.I'm in Class A.Just like Selina.Cheese!
http://foroanime.com/foros-de-anime/42801-otaku-selesakura-albums-ella-chen-y-wu-zun-4235-imagen-1-698701170l-72811.jpg
So,let's just get back to the story.Oh,and do NOT think I'm girly.I'm a tomboy and am all for sports.
Go!

"Hebe!",Ella called.
"Hebe,come out.We know you're here!",Selina called.
"Oh,might as well.",Hebe said coming out from her hiding spot and walking up to them.
"So,how are you?",Selina asked.
"I guess I'm good.I'm still breathing,right?",Hebe said with a weak laugh.
"Aw,poor Hebe!",Selina whined hugging her.
"It's not the end of the world!There is still lots of other fish in the sea.",Ella said.
"Oh,just hug her!",Selina scolded.Ella sighed and gave a hug as well.
"Thanks,guys.But I think I'll be stuck on Aaron for a few more days before I could forget him.",Hebe said,sniffing.
"Aw,poor baby.But why do you think he rejected you?Your so funny and cute.",Selina said playing with Hebe's short hair.
"Mabe's he's gay.",Ella suggested.
"That's real unreasonable.",Hebe said.
"Hey,it could happen.",Ella said,holding her hands up in surrender.
"She's right.",Selina said.
"Hebe!"
Hebe's eyes widened and Selina and Ella sighed.
Stop!
"Ok.here I am,Hebe.The guy that's about to show up is Wu Chun,the guy I talked about before.The idiot that is in my class and is in love with me,since grade school.Sure,he's veyr hot,but all he cares about is fighting,sports,and sharing food with me,and oh,making out.Blach!I fear that I'll end up having my two poor,and precious kids with him.Ahhhh!

"Hebe,are you alright?",Wu Chun said as he ran up to Hebe.
"Yes,Wu Chun.She's just a bit depressed.Nothing some ice-cream can cure.",Selina said.
"Mmm,ice-cream.",Ella said rubbing her tummy and smiling at Hebe for emphasis.Hebe smiled and nodded.
"Well,I'm gonna go teach that Aaron a lesson,even is he is my best friend.",Wu Chun said and turned walking to te exit.
"Nooo!".Hebe yelled and ran to him jumping on his back.
"Hebe,what are you doing?I'm gonna fight for you.",Wu Chun said.Hebe shook her head frantically.
"Look,everybody jsut calm down.Hebe,get off of Wu Chun.Wu Chun,you are not going to fight Aaron.",Ella said.Hebe sighed and jumped off.
"Fine,but then how am I gonna make him pay for what he did to Hebe?",Wu Chun asked.
"You can do that by telling him that he is messing on his perfect future life with her.",Selina said petting Hebe's head.
"And?",Wu Chun asked boredly.
"And...",Selina said and smiled mischievously.
"Selina?",Ella,Hebe,and Wu Chun asked in unison.
"We're going to have a party!It's going to be only me,Ella,Hebe,Wu Chun,Cyndi,Jiro,Clavin,and last but not least...Aaron!",Selina cheered.
"Eh??!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story