Categories > Original > Drama > It Started With A Kiss

One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-19 - Updated: 2010-05-19 - 1092 words

1Original
Wu Chun sighed as he walked into the empty classroom,finding his three best friends.
Stop!
"Alright,my name is Wu Chun.Want a pic?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WYpUHvLBy74/SE2mgIiv3zI/AAAAAAAAAGM/KbM-KkKuSB8/s400/Wu%2BZun12.jpg
So,I'm sure Hebe's told you all about me and how we're going to fall in love and have those two kids she's always wanted.Anyways.Go,Calvin!"
Wu Chun makes you readers turn to a boy sitting on a chair.Calvin smiles and waves.
"Hey,names Calvin.Unlike this fool of Wu Chun,I'm actually smart and go to the same class as Aaron,in Class A.I already have my own baby girl,Cyndi.Oh,right,Pic!
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/04202008/d/0/5/1/d051e17b7395b0_full.jpg
Alright,passin it on to Aaron."
Readers turn to a boy sitting on one of the chairs boredly playing with a pencil.
"You're going to make me do this,huh,you idiots?...Fine,name's Aaron.Class A.Don't think that I'm into guys just because the girls in this school all make me sick.A pic?
http://forums.pinoyfactor.com/uploads/post-5903-1237291436.jpg
Go,Jiro."
You readers are turned to a guy that is sitting on the table,his feet on the chair,playing drums with his pencil.
"Yo!My name is Jiro.I like food,sports,girls,and drums,oh and guitars and singing.I hate girl that over-do it just to be with me,and guys that try and have competition with me.A pic is...
http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/94/37/68067349/1_450579501l.jpg
Alright,now that the introductions are done,let's get back to the story!

"Aaron,you went way too low this time.",Wu Chun said pointing in Aaron's face.Aaron sighed and pushed Wu Chun's hand away.
"What is it this time?",Aaron asked.
"This time?!Please,this is worse than all those other times!You broke my beautiful blossom's heart!",Wu Chun yelled.
"You mean the girl that suddenly went knocked out because she got rejected?",Aaron asked.
"Yes!You broke her heart!",Wu Chun accused.
"Wu Chun,wouldn't it have broken your heart if Aaron said yeah to the girl?",Calvin asked.Wu Chun thought for a moment and scratched his head stupidly.
"Yeah,I guess so.But still!She's so depressed now.That is why Selina decided to throw a party.",Wu Chun said.
"Selina?",the guys asked.
"One of the best friend's of my crush and Cyndi.The four coolest girls I know.Cyndi,my baby Hebe,Ella,and Selina.",Wu Chun said.
"I haven't met Cyndi's best friends.",Calvin said.
"Well,you will tonight and they will meet you.",Wu Chun said.
"Don't want to.",Aaron said starting to get up.
"Aaron,just go!You'll make Wu Chun made like that last time.He went off like a dang bomb and started to beat upp every guy in the dang school.",Jiro said.
"Oh,fine.But those girls better not get annoying.Especially that one you like.",Aaron said to Wu Chun.Wu Chun pointed at him as if a warning.
"So,what time?",Calvin asked.
"Today at the mall's caffe shop after school.",Wu Chun said.
"Well,let's get going or we'll be late.",Calvin said picking upp all of his things.
"Alright.",Wu Chun said with a loud cheer picking up his things.Jiro and Aaron followed with a sigh.

"Oh,where are those guys??",Selina asked impatiently.
"Selina,we've only been here for about four minutes.You're just hungry.They'll come any moment.",Cyndi said.
Stop!
"Hi,I'm Cyndi.Calvin's girlfriend and in Class B with Selina.I've beenw ith Selina and Ella since born,but met Hebe in grade school after Selina and Ella met her.Cheese!
http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/22/83/60023822/1_181159524l.jpg
Haha!I'm hot.Anyhoo,go!

"Fine.",Selina muttered.
"Hey,girls.Hi,Wife!",Wu Chun said running up to the seat beside Hebe and sitting down hugging her.Hebe sighed and pushed him off.
"I'm not your wife.Now stop hugging me.",Hebe said.
"Aw,come on!I haven't seen you since before lunch!",Wu Chun whined.He gave her a puppy face she could not resist.She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Fine,a hug.",Hebe said and hugged him as he hugged her.
"Alright,introductions please.",Selina said impatiently.
"Oh,sorry.Girls,these are my three best friends.Cyndi,you already know them.This is Calvin...Aaron...And Jiro!",Wu Chun explained.
"Cool.Ok,I'm Selina,Hi!These are my best friends here.Cyndi,Ella,and Hebe!",Selina said.
"Hi.",Calvin said with a smile and sat down beside Cyndi giving her a pick on the lips.
"Whoa!",Hebe said.
"It's Ok,he's my boyfriend.",Cyndi said.
"Oh,because I thought something else for that moment.",Hebe laughed.Jiro sighed and sat beside Ella,with a wave.
"Well,I'll go order.What you guys want?",Hebe asked standing up.
"Ice-cream!",Wu Chun and Ella said in unison.
"Coffee.",Aaron murmured.
"I'll have a fruit smoothie.",Selina said.
"We'll have chocolate ice-cream to share.",Cyndi said as Calvin nodded in agreement.Hebe looked at Jiro and he smiled standing up.
"I'll go help and order with you.",Jiro said.
"Wait,I want to!",Wu Chun said.
"No!",Hebe whined and walked away.Jiro shrugged and petted Wu Chun's shoulder,waking after Hebe.
"So,you're single,right?",Jiro asked her as they waited in line.
"Umm,yeah.",Hebe said.
"And I heard Wu Chun's like in total love with you.",he said.
"Yes,sadly.",she said.
"What,don't like him?",Jiro aske.d
"Nope,not at all.He's just a really great friend I've known since grade school to me.",she said looking down as they moved up.
"Oh...so what's your type?",Jiro asked.
"I like smart guys that are very cute,and are true,and can make me feel like myself and girly.",Hebe said with a smile.
"Oh,so,like this?",Jiro asked.Hebe's eyes widened and she broke out giggling as he started to tickle her.
"Stop!",Hebe giggled.Jiro laughed as he stopped,and froze,as they stood close to eachother,his arms on her waist.
"You're real short...",he murmured as he looked at her eyes.
"You're tall..",she whispered.Suddenly,somebody knocked into Jiro,and Jiro went forward,his head down.
...
What is happening?!,Hebe thought as Jiro and her lips were locked together,their eyes wide as they stare into eachother.
Aw crap...,Jiro thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story