Categories > Original > Drama > It Started With A Kiss

Two

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-11 - Updated: 2010-06-11 - 999 words

0Unrated
Hebe pulled away from Jiro and slapped her hand over her mouth.Jiro's eyes widened as he stared at her.
"I have to go.",Hebe said and ran past him and out.
"Hebe!",Selina called.
"What happened?",Cyndi asked.
"Hey,Jiro,what happened?",Wu Chun asked.Jiro gulped and scratched his head.
"We just...kissed.",Jiro said.The girl's eyes went wide,and the guys as well,except for Aaron.And Wu Chun was first to react.
"You will die now!",Wu Chun yelled and jumped out of his chair running towards Jiro,but Calvin held him down.
"Alright,calm down.Obviously,Hebe wouldn't have ran if she wanted to kiss Jiro,so it must've been an accident.Right?",Cyndi said.
"Yeah,a guy knocked into me.",Jiro said nodding.Wu Chun smiled and nodded as Calvin let him go.
"Fine...I'll go kill that guy!",Wu Chun yelled and ran for the first guy closest to him,but Jiro tripped him.Jiro sighed and walked out.
"This turned out to be very bad.",Selina muttered unhappily.
"I'm out.",Ella said.Aaron followed her out.
"Well,guess I'm free with Calvin.",Cyndi said and the two walked out.Selina sighed and went to Wu Chun helping him up.
"Alright,big guy,let's get you home.",Selina said.Wu Chun nodded sniffing.

"He stole my first kiss.",Hebe murmured.She sat in a swing of a park.It was dark,but she didn't care.
This was the place she always went to think things out.Always.
She thought about it.
Her first kiss was meant to go to the guy she loved.That's how she wanted it,but instead,it went to a guy she hardly knew.
He was nice and cute,but she didn't know anything about him other than his name and that he was friends with Wu Chun,and that he went to her school.
"Life is so wierd.",she whined,kicking her legs at the sand.

The next day,all were in school and their free time had come up.
"Where you going,Wu Chun?",Calvin asked.
"Go find the girls.I want to see Hebe.",Wu Chun said with a goofy smile.Jiro's eyes widened slightly,but he ignored it and continued drinking his water.
"Maybe you shouldn't yet.",Calvin said.
"But,she's my future wife.And it wasn't her fault that some random guy pushed Jiro into her and he pop his slimy,wet,mop-alike lips on her beautiful lips.So,I'll go cheer her up.",Wu Chun said witht wo thumbs up.Suddenly,he was knocked in the face by a water bottle and fell backwards.Jiro had thrown Aaron's water bottle at Wu Chun.
"My lips aren't slimy,wet,or mop-looking,idiot.",Jiro said.He grabbed his bag and walked out.The guy watched as he left.
"I'm gonna go get a new water bottle.",Aaron said and closed his book.
"I'm gonna go find Cyndi.",Calvin said.
"I'm gonna stay here a while more.",Wu Chun groaned.

Jiro walked down the halls to outside heading to the gym...

"Hebe,it's okay.You'll survive.That doens't even count as a first kiss because you didn't like it.",Selina said.
"Yes it does.",Ella said.Selina smacked her,earning a scowl.
"Anyways,cheer up.At least this is getting your mind off of Aaron.It's better to forget him and move on to another.",Cyndi said.
"I guess so...but I don't want to move on to Jiro.",Hebe said.
"Well,you think about it.I'm going to find Calvin.Bye.",Cyndi said and waved as she walked out.
"I'm gonna go practice some soccer.",Ella said and patted Hebe's head,and left.
"Hebe,I'm gonna go ahead and leave too because I actually have a small lunch date with a guy and I want to look pretty.",Selina said.Hebe nodded and smiled wabing bye.Selina waved and ran out.
Hebe stood up from the bleachers and came down walking to the middle of the court.
She thought of the many times that Aaron played on the court.The many times that she,Selina,Ella,and Cyndi had hung out there.
Then her mind went to...
"Hey."
She turned and her eyes widened.
"Jiro?",she asked.
"Yeah...so what you doing here?",he asked walking up to her.
"I was just hanging around.I always come here during free time.The girls just left 'cuz they have some things to do,so I just decided to stay.What are you doing here?"
"I sometimes come here to practice some basketball."
"Oh,well,you go ahead.Don't let me bother you.",she said and stepped away to the bleachers.
"Hey,you know,I didn't mean to suddenly kiss you.A guy had bumped into me,and that...happened.",he said.She turned and her eyes widened.
"Really?",she asked.
"Yeah,sorry for not telling you.I guess you must've been worried that I was trying to make a move on you this whole time,huh?"
"N-No...I was just scared because..you kinda took my first."
Jiro's eyes narrowed confusingly and gave a questioning look.
"You know...my first...kiss."
Jiro's eyes widened and he froze up.Hebe blushed and looked down.
"S-Sorry about that.",he murmured.
"It's okay...it got my mind off some things I've been wanting to forget.",she said and sighed.
Jiro sighed and looked down.He looked at the ball in his hand and smiled
He looked up to her and walked up to the bleachers,putting his bag down and taking off his jacket.
"Alright,you have to make up to five points,kay?",he said.Her eyes narrowed in confusion and she looked up at him.
"Huh?"
"Let's play ball.",he said.He smiled hanging her the ball.She looked at him,to the ball,and back at him.
A smile psread on her face and she grabbed the ball nodding.
"Okay,the loser buys ice-cream."
Sign up to rate and review this story