Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Some Kind of Monster

by devilsgyrl

Ray is furious...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-05-20 - Updated: 2010-05-20 - 2270 words

?Blocked
Not sure why I had even bothered with James, I started to turn away from him. There was no point in standing around and trying to get him to notice me when he was so clearly ignoring me. But just as I turned around, James retreated from his locker and looked directly at me. His expression was different than usual. His brown eyes seemed barred and reserved. They were missing the friendly warmness that usually occupied them. And his lips that were normally curved into a smile were arranged in a thin line. It was pretty obvious he wasn't exactly happy to see me.

"Um...hi," I greeted nervously in an attempt to be polite. After all, I better be on my best behavior if I was going to ask James to do my homework for me. James didn't respond to me at all. He just crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me coldly. It was like he was oblivious to the fact that I was standing right there in front of him. In case he hadn't heard me or something, I added, "Hello?" I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I knew it couldn't be any good.

"Yeah, I see you," James said, finally acknowledging my presence. "What do you want? You obviously want something from me if you're actually talking to me by choice. Usually, you run away from me and hide." I was so shocked by his words that I just stood rooted to the spot with my jaw dropped. How did he know that I wanted something from him? Was it really that obvious? Apparently as he was able to make an accurate prediction about the motivation behind my actions.

"Spit it out, will you? I ain't got all day," James said, tapping his foot impatiently. I don't really know how I got the words out of my mouth, but somehow they popped out spontaneously, "I hate to ask you to do this, but I'm really struggling with social studies and geometry. My grades and terrible and if they don't improve, I'll never be able to get to college someday. I know you're a really good student with social studies and your geometry has really improved so I was wondering-"

James cut me off right there and finished the sentence for me, "You were wondering if I'd do it for you, aren't you?" Feeling really guilty for asking him to do this for me, I nodded and looked at my feet with shame. James bit his lip and hesitated. I assumed that part of him wanted to cuss at me for suggesting him do my homework, but there was another part of James that just couldn't turn down helping someone in need. Finally, the kind part of James won him over.

"Fine, I'll do it for now," James agreed, still biting his lip. "Give the damn homework to me." Really surprised that he had just agreed to my request, I dug frantically through my bag until I found my sheets of geometry and social studies homework. I placed them into James' outstretched hand and thanked him genuinely, "Thanks for doing this for me. I just...don't have time for homework anymore. It's not that I don't want to do it; it's just that I can't..."

Knowing that I was blabbing, I quickly shut up and let my eyes drop back to the floor. Before I could say anything else stupid, I turned and started heading towards the school entrance. James was faster than me though. Somehow he managed to get ahead of me. He stopped and held up a hand to make me stop, saying, "Wait a sec."

Not having anyway to get around him, I stopped and looked nervously into those brown eyes of his. For some reason, I always felt jumpy around James. To my surprise, I noticed that something in his eyes had changed. It was like the coldness in them had melted and now all they held was sympathy and curiosity. I reluctantly continued to stare into his eyes, wondering what he might possibly want from me now. He hadn't changed his mind about the homework, had he? I really needed him to do it for me! If he wouldn't do it, then who would? I didn't exactly have any second choices.

"Olivia...can we talk?" James suggested, tilting his head as he looked at me. "I know you don't seem to like talking and all, but maybe if we could meet after school somewhere? I know there's something going on with you. It's killing me not to know what it is. There's just something about you that I noticed was different from all those other girls. Please?"

My mind seemed to froze. There wasn't anyway I could meet James after school. After all, Ray kidnapped me every single fucking night. And even if it weren't for Ray, I didn't think I would have the courage to meet James. I didn't like meeting with guys alone. I couldn't trust them. It was much easier for me to be in supervised versus unsupervised places.

Luckily, I was saved from answering his question. At that moment, a shadow loomed from behind me, casting an unwanted darkness over my entire body. I sidestepped quickly to the left to see who it was. My heart fell as I found that the figure was Ray. He looked James right in the eye and answered the question that James had meant for me, saying, "Olivia isn't going anywhere with you after school. She comes with me after school. She doesn't need you." Ray almost spat the last few words out. It was like he was disgusted by the thought of some other guy contaminating my body.

James' eyes narrowed and his nose scrunched up as the two boys looked at each other. I wondered if they were sizing each other up. The two were about the same height, but there was a big difference; Ray had the body of a man while James still looked like he was going through adolescence. Ray had strong, brawny muscles while James still had skinny, gangly arms and legs.

Finally, James just shrugged at Ray and the cold, expressionless expression returned to his face. Without another look backwards, he turned on his heel and strode out the hall. To my surprise, I found I was actually sad to see him go. Well, maybe I wasn't exactly sad. It was more likely the fact that I didn't want to be left alone with Ray.

As soon as James was gone, Ray grabbed my arm much more roughly than usually as he began towing me out the door. Once we were outside in the typically cool weather of November, Ray moved his grip from my arm to my wrist. He grabbed it tightly and pressed down hard to the point where I started whimpering softly. As soon as we were out of earshot, Ray leaned down and snarled in my ear, "Quiet, bitch! Don't make a sound while we're in the company of others. I thought I had already told you that."

I bit my lip hard to try to keep from whimpering. Ray just kept tightening his grip on my wrist, which certainly wasn't helping my case. It was as if he was trying to cut off my circulation. I wanted to tell him that he was hurting me and that he needed to stop, but one look at Ray's face told me that I was not permitted to speak at this time. I would just have to hide my pain and let Ray do whatever he wanted with me. My body was no longer my own; it belonged to Ray.

~ ~ ~ ~

After what seemed like an eternity of trying to keep the pain pulsing through my wrist to myself, Ray and I finally arrived at the usual alley. I was starting to wonder how much longer we were going to do this for. I mean, it was starting to get pretty cold outside. Before long, it would be winter and there certainly wasn't anyway Ray could fuck me outside in the middle of December...was there? You never knew with Ray. Mostly likely, he would just find some other place to rape me.

Today, Ray was obviously in a bad mood. I wasn't exactly sure what I had done to piss him off so much, but I had a feeling that it had to do with James. As soon as we were in the alleyway, Ray released his grip on my arm. For a moment, I couldn't feel my hand at all! It was as if my hand had gone completely numb or died! Freaking out, I tried wiggling my fingers to see if I still had control over my hand. I never got to see if my fingers would move or not though.

Before I had time to do anything, Ray shoved me hard against the hard, brick wall of the building nearest us. I felt my whole body slam against the hard, scratchy stone. This time, there was no holding back my pain. I let out a loud cry of pain and slumped to the ground, cradling my injured hand in my lap. Apprehensively, I gazed up at Ray. He was definitely in a foul mood and there was no telling what he was going to do.

Ray's face was bright red with anger and he was actually trembling slightly. He ripped off his clothes almost angrily before sinking down on the ground besides me. Through tight lips, he hissed, "What did I tell you about staying away from the Hetfield boy? I know you remember exactly what I told you. You're a dirty, fuckin' bitch who disregards the word of her master. Guess what? I'm gonna teach you what happens when you disobey me."

This certainly didn't sound good. I pressed myself up against the wall to try to get as far away from Ray as possible. Ray just moved closer to me and yanked on my baggy T-shirt in an attempt to get it over my head. I pulled away from him and inched the slightest bit away from him, begging, "Please don't hurt me...I didn't mean to..."

Ray spat right in my face. I could feel his spittle land right between my eyes. Disgusted, I started to raise a hand to wipe it all away. But before I could reach my face, Ray stopped me and slapped my hand away. I saw a flame in his eyes that I had never seen before. He was extremely angry, so angry it was scary. Ray stuck his face right next to mine so that I was forced to smell his hot, sweaty breath. In a tone filled with ferocity, Ray hissed, "You knew exactly what you were doing, you little cunt! Don't you try to earn my sympathy. You're going to pay for this."

Ray raised his fist high and sent it slamming into my right eye. The impact knocked me off balance and I toppled over onto my back. For a moment, I couldn't see anything. It was as if the vision had completely left my right eye. Before I could regain my vision, I could feel Ray already struggling to get my pants off. Was sex all he thought about? Would he even care if he ended up killing me someday? I wasn't really sure just how much more of this I could handle.

Ray somehow managed to yank off my bra and panties. I closed my eyes as usual to try to zone out while he fucked me as usual. But apparently, Ray did not want to do the usual thing. Instead, he flipped me over onto my stomach. I flinched as my breasts and stomach scrapped against the hard, concrete ground. Wondering what Ray was playing at, I managed to ask through my blurred vision and racing heart, "What are you doing?"

Laughing, Ray responded, "This." He flopped down hard on top of my prone form, pressing my body hard against the ground. I was pretty much squashed. Before I could command Ray to get the fuck off of me, he positioned his cock above me and tried to slam into my ass. I flinched and bit my lip as tears of pain filled my already blurred vision. There was like no way that Ray was going to be able to get his entire cock into my asshole. I was a small girl who had the body of a thirteen year old while Ray was a tall, muscular man. This was so not going to work.

Unfortunately, Ray didn't seem to realize that. He just kept slamming me harder and harder against the ground in his attempt to enter me completely. The pain became more and more overwhelming and I felt like I was going to pass out at any time. As I was pounded against the ground, my stomach slammed into a sharp rock on the ground. The rock dug into the tender flesh of my belly, tearing it open and causing blood to come spilling out of it.

Everything that happened after that was kind of blurry. I didn't really remember anything besides excruciating pain. The only thing I could remember thinking was that I wished I could die. I even remember begging Ray to shoot me with that little, silver gun of his. Death had to be better than this hell. That was the first time I wished of death...and it certainly wouldn't be the last.
Sign up to rate and review this story