Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Stuck in a Loop

Really?

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Other worlds are brought in

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-21 - Updated: 2010-05-21 - 996 words

0Unrated
Sorry if some loops are familiar. I deleted them by mistake and are implementing them now....please review.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto , Sasuke and Sakura were practicing the tree climbing exercise in Nami no Kuni (The land of waves.) Sakura unsurprisingly made it to the top of the tree first and sat on a branch bubbling with joy. She thought about how impressed Sasuke must be with her.

"I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU!"

Sakura frowned.

"Damnit! I can't get this shit!" Naruto said playing his part well.

"I never knew a hokage who quit, Naruto." Kakashi said as he walked back into the clearing on his crutches.

"But I Don't wanna be Hokage."

O_o

Kakashi was gobsmacked. But being the elite Jounin that he is, he recovered from his gobsmackedness, rushed over and slapped Naruto in the face with his crutches.

"NEVER LET ME HEAR YOU SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!" Kakashi said.

______________________LOOP_______________________________LOOP________________________

"Did all our time on team 7 mean anything to you Sasuke?"

Naruto and Sasuke stared each other down at the valley of end. They were standing on the water in battle stances. Sasuke had his Sharingan activated and Naruto had his fox like feral appearance.

"Yes, as a matter of fact it did. Naruto you have become my closest friend throughout these years. It is for that reason that it has come to this." Sasuke said.

"Damnit Sasuke, what do I have to do to bring you back?"

"No more words....This will end it." Sasuke said

Naruto and Sasuke rushed at each other with hopes to finish each other off. When they were a mere two feet apart Sasuke stopped with his fist pointing at Naruto, and Naruto had his palm facing Sasuke.

"HA! I WIN TEME, PAPER BEATS ROCK!"

Sasuke's right sharingan eye morphed into a five pointed star.

"But fire beats paper dobe, especially black fire."

O_o

_______________________LOOP_____________________________LOOP_______________________

We find team 7 along with Kabuto dashing through the forest of death.

Naruto turns to whisper to Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke, Kabuto doesn't know that we know that he's a spy."

"I have a plan Naruto." Said Sasuke smirking." Hey let's rest here!" Sasuke called out.

Kabuto and Sakura looked puzzled. They dropped down to the ground and sat in a circle.

"Okay." Sasuke began. "If your loyal to Konoha raise your hand."

Sakura hesitantly rose her hand while Nauto's hand shot up. Kabuto was about to raise his hand until-

"NOT SO FAST YOU JAMES BOND MOVE STEALER!" Sasuke shouted."We know you work for Orochimaru."

Kabuto tensed at being found out by Sasuke.

"I won't rat you out though." Said Sasuke again.

Kabuto relaxed a little.

"But that only applies to me. Naruto?" Sasuke called his name and looked at the blonde.

Suddenly Naruto lunged at Kabuto with speed that would put a bullet to shame. He had chakra swirling in his right hand that took the shape of a giant four bladed shuriken.

"RASENSHURIKEN!"

Needless to say Kabuto was obliterated.

Sasuke punched Sakura in the face.

"Ow!"

"Sorry just got caught up in the moment"

O_o

_______________________________LOOP_______________________________________LOOP______________________

"haha....ha" Sasuke laughed evilly as he held Zaku in a vice-like grip where Zaku's arm were in danger of being broke or dislocated from his shoulder. Sasuke had glowing blackish purple marks on one side of his face

"Sasuke no don't do it!"

Sasuke heard a voice shout. His gaze swept over Dosu Kinuta, Kin Tsuchi, Team 10(the Ino-shika-cho group), Rock lee's semi conscious figure, Neji and Tenten standing in a tree, Naruto leaning against a tree eating Ramen popcorn (god knows where he got that from) and finally Sakura looking horrified at what he was about to do.

"Argh!" Zaku Abumi screamed.

Sasuke smirked.

Suddenly blue lightning appeared around Sasuke's Curse mark cover arms travelling to Zaku.

"Chidori Nagashi." Said Sasuke as he held firmly onto Zaku's arms.

"AAAAAHHH!" The sound ninja screamed.

"You're being too noisy." Said Sasuke.

He then intensified his technique and with one pull, he ripped both of Zaku's arms clean off his body.

"!"

Zaku was in sooooo much pain. Sasuke flung the arms in a random(read :in Sakura's) direction. The arms collided with Sakura's face knocking her clean off her feet and in to the world of unconsciousness.

"Sorry! Too caught up in the moment!"

Chouji caught sight of what Naruto was eating. Naruto saw this.

"If you dare try and take this from me, I'll make you into a bilemic model."

O_o

________________________________LOOP_______________________________LOOP_________________

Naruto, Sasuke,Hinata and Deva path were on a beach.

"Where are we now?" Hinata said.

"GUM GUM RAPID FIRE!"

Our time travellers saw what appeared to be a boy made of.....rubber? attack what appeared to be navy officers.

"OMGEE. I know where we are." Sasuke said.

"Where?" Naruto asked.

"One peice."

"one peice of what?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke sighed.

"Clueless dobe, it's a show"

"Oh! you mean that show where the really cool super powered pirates can't swim." Deva path said.

"Yes thats it." Hinata added

Luffy walked up to them.

"You people sure do look strange." says Luffy.

"Your first name is monkey. You fail at life." Sasuke said going into emo mode.

Naruto smiled."I'm Naruto! Future Hokage!"

Luffy smiled. "I'm Luffy! .....Whats a hokage?"

Naruto gasped. "Only the best thing ever ever ever!"

"Besides me." Luffy beamed." I'm gonna become King of the pirates!"

"You can't swim. You fail at life." Sasuke said.

Luffy frowned. "Don't make me beat you up!"

Sasuke raised his eye brows.

"Listen Don't make me take you swimming with us! and I doubt you would even land a scatch on me." Sasuke said

Deva path got tired of being left out. So he decided to make his prescence noticed the only way he knew how. He pointed his palm at Luffy.

"What?" Luffy inquired.

"I would run far away now." Naruto said.

"But why-"

"SHINRA TENSEI!"

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review if you read.....or else
Sign up to rate and review this story