Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Al and Marie's Wedding

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 406 words - Complete

0Unrated
Al and Marie's wedding

"Marie you look so pretty," I said helping Marie finish her makeup.

"You think hell like my dress? "Marie asked.

"Most definitely," I answered.

I sat down with Kevin and Ivy as the ceremony began. Ryan was giving away Marie since, her father has been descended for the last 10 years.

They exchanged vows, and rings. The ceremony was very nicely prepared.

Ivy kept fumbling with my purse, I don't know how many times Kevin had to bend over and pick it up.

Kevin, Ivy, and I walked with Brendon, Gerelyn, my sisters, and Sammy, Spencer, James, Amalea, and Edward to the reception. We all were pooped by the time we arrived. Marie had changed into another pair of clothes.

"Marie this place is gorgeous," I laughed.

"You retard, you're the maid of honor, you arranged all of this," she laughed.

"Really I forgot about all the nights I stayed up to help arrange it," I said.

"I don't," Kevin whined, "I had to stay up with her until 3 A.M. and wed have a show the next day."

"Hey, you got your fair amount of ice cream," I said.

"I remember, Al and I would hear the frig open during the middle of the night," Marie laughed escorting us to our table.

Ivy, 3 years old went to go play with her second cousin James (6) and Lillian (Bill Beck's daughter 6) Kathlin (Pete Wentz's daughter 5) Sammy (6) George (Ryan's son 4) Jacob (Jon's son 4)

There were a lot of other little children running around, everyone from Decaydance was married, and having children.

I watched Ivy go play with everyone. James was supposed to keep an eye out on her, they are cousins.

After a while, I felt sick. I don't know what it was maybe food, nerves?

"Hey baby, I don't feel so good, I think I'm going home," I whispered to Kevin.

"I'll take you," he offered.

"No its okay have fun, Ill take the car, and watch out for Ivy," I said.

Kevin grabbed my hand.

"Wait," he said. He kissed me, like a kiss Ive never gotten from him.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I just had a feeling Id never kiss those lips again," he said.

"Mama!" Ivy cried from Kevin's hand as I left.

"Bye," I said waving and getting into the car.

I was driving along the road. I put on the radio.

"Today October 17, 2015," the radio began.

BANG!
Sign up to rate and review this story