Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

You can't Fight Fate - Finale

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 589 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I lied there awake. Lied where? Your guess is as good as mine. My death bed? My coffin?
No, I woke up in my old bed, my old house, back who knows when.

Was I dreaming? The thought raced my mind. NO I couldn't have been. I walked up to my computer. Logically speaking it would say the date; I looked at the screen it read July 13, 2007. It was 6 A.M. Thats the day my parents died. I walked back to my bed thinking hard and long on this crazy subject.

I looked around, everything was so real. Was I dreaming before, am I dreaming now?
I once more got up to my computer. I searched up premonition. Apparently its common.
According to scientific documents 40% of Americans have claimed to have had premonitions.

I looked around my room, I'm going to be missing this. I thought again I don't have to miss any of this. I can change the future.

Today at 9 A.M. my parents are going to Spencer's moms funeral. I can prevent them from going to the funeral, prevent them from dying.

I am also preventing myself ever meeting Panic and marrying Kevin. That dream, it just felt so right. I must have that lefty curse.

By 7 A.M. everyone in the house were awake. My parents were putting on clothes in their room. I could hear my mother cry over the death of her sister, my aunt.

I sat in my room thinking of what I should do. Should I take advantage of this moment and prevent my parents tragic death?

At A quarter to 8 my mother called us down for breakfast.

"Honey are you okay?" she asked.

I looked like crap. I was over thinking this situation over and over again.

"Yea mama I'm fine," I answered. Yes, I call my mother mama.

She put the platter of bagels on the table while my father made the coffee.

"Now you two behave for Leigh okay," my mother told my sisters. They nodded while grabbing a quarter of a bagel each.

We talked a lot. I wanted to take advantage of how I'm going to beg my parents to stay.

I don't have to beg my parents to stay. I can tell them to avoid going on route 47.

I have half an hour to figure out what I'm going to do. I can tell them to avoid the route, get sick quick, or let fate make its way.

Time flies when you're thinking. It was ten to. 9 o'clock was coming quickly. I paced around my bedroom.

My parents called us so we could bid them farewell.

My sisters hugged my parents tightly. My mother and father kissed their cheeks and told them not to miss them.

I kissed my mothers check, and then my fathers.

Leigh you have to tell them now, my subconscious told me to do.

My parents were half way out the front door.

"Wait mama, papa!" I called.

"Yes Leigh?" they asked in unison.

Do it! Tell them to avoid route 47.

"Tell Spencer I say hi," I said. I couldn't do it.

"Alright honey, bye," my mother said waving.

"I love you," I whispered as they walked to the car. I closed the door and sat down at the dining room table.

I heard the car start, I went to the window, and watched them drive away.

Did I do the right thing?

Personally I think so, I love my parents to death, but like they say:
YOU CANT FIGHT FATE[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story