Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > No Reply

No Reply

by Ray191 2 reviews

The story is basically a slash fic, about John and Paul. And the weird situations they accidentally get into. Pretty much, Paul likey John. John uncomfortable. Paul not want John to know that he li...

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: John Lennon,Paul McCartney - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-10-08 - Updated: 2009-10-09 - 852 words

3Ambiance
(NOTE: I'm having a little trouble with the "warnings" thing. There isn't actually any sex in this part of the story!! Sorry to disappoint you nasty people! lol. But be patient! I can promise you, there will be tasty goods pretty soon!!!)



"Looks pretty good I guess." John Lennon said with contemplative look on his face. "Eh, ship and all..." Ringo Starr answered in a half-hearted mumble. The band was busy, preparing for a show. Each of them walked around the partially set up stage. Before they changed their outfits, or did any of their usual warm up routines, they wanted to see if the set was "to their taste".

"No no no... This isn't gonna be okay." George Harrison blurted out, shaking his head. Causing his medium length, blackish brown hair to "swoosh" dramatically.

"What's not okay?" John asked from the other side of the stage. "Well these cords here. That's what." John wandered over to where George was standing. "Oh? What cords?" Paul McCartney asked raising an eyebrow. He turned away from the speakers, to look for the cords that George spoke of.

Taking a step back, Paul's foot caught on something, he found them!! He stumbled backwards. Predicting that he was going to land on his head, he grabbed for something to catch his balance on. He threw his arms around the nearest form of support he could find, an unsuspecting John.

Paul's weight, and the sheer momentum of the fall, pulled John down on top of him. "Ouch!" Paul yelped, his actions seemed to have brought more bad, than good. They both lay there a moment, just trying to re-coop from their great tumble.

Now that Paul was a little less disorientated, he started to think that, maybe these results weren't all bad. Having John on top of him like this, was a little exciting. Paul almost found it funny, thinking of how many times he had imagined feeling John this close to him. Never were the situations he created in his mind, this awkward or this uncomfortable. Never the less, this moment should be enjoyed.

"Oh... Ow.." John mumbled, laying his face on Paul's chest. "Mmmm wow.." Paul muttered back. "Hm?..What?.." Lennon asked, lifting his head up again, to look Paul in the face.. "Oh nothing. I just said 'ow'." Paul fibbed, feeling very stupid.

Why did I say that? God I'm dumb! He thought, hoping that John would just believe him and lie his head back down. "Hmm.. Okay then.." John said and gave him a questioning look. Causing Paul to blush nervously. "Ey, Paulie?" "Yes?" "You aren't blushing, are you?..." John whispered. Making Paul blush even more. "NO!" Paul snapped in a somewhat hushed tone. "Why's you're face red then?" John asked with a smirk. "Oh um- Err um- You're just making me hot. OH! UH! UM!! I mean.. Uh it's- j-j-just warm in here.. That's all.." John's eyes grew wide as he heard Paul stammer out this strange statement. "....What?..." He whispered. "Oh.. You know how I'm bad with words.. I'm sorry.." Paul answered looking away. "Yeah I guess so duckie! You ought to be more careful. How is that you write lyrics like your brain has a built in dictionary, but when you speak, you make yourself into a fool?" John said. "I don't know..." Paul replied with a forced smile.

George had his back turned to them, and was talking to Ringo while all this was happening. So neither he nor Ringo had even noticed, John and Paul's accident. "Well we've got to get them taken care of! If these cords stay here, something bad could happen." George said as he turned back around to face Paul and John. "LIKE THAT!" He exclaimed. "Did you fall down?" Ringo asked, laughing at them. "No! We just felt like taking a nap!" John barked jokingly. Ringo laughed again, and went back to his previous conversation with George.

"Thanks for breaking me fall I guess." John said looking at Paul. "Oh sure.. Any time.." Paul mumbled quietly. "Time to get up." Lennon said and started to shift around uncomfortably. Paul moaned a little as he felt John's leg push against his hardening member. "Geez.. I musta landed on a microphone!" John said, making Paul blush more than before. ".. Um.. John... THAT'S not a microphone....." Paul whispered bluntly, with extreme embarrassment spread across his face. John raised his eyebrows. "Oh........ Well... Okay then." He said and crawled off of Paul slowly.

"I'm sorry about that!" John blurted out nervously. "Oh yeah, me too. Um.. So um... I gotta go..... Um.... Tune my guitar!" Paul said and quickly started to leave. "Yeah yeah I- uh...... I'm just- Um. Where the bloody hell is my hat!? I should go. uh- f-find it!" John stammered and walked away.

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID! What's the matter with me? He's gonna be so mad at me! Paul thought angrily. And to think, I still have to do this show with him..... this is going to be uncomfortable!
-------------------------------

Will be posting more soon I hope! REVIEWS PLEASE!!! Sorry it's short! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story