Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 1, 1978 (Part 3)

by aerosmith14

Joe gets a surprise visit.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-25 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 1106 words - Complete

?Blocked
July 1, 1978
I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and dried myself. Then I tied the towel around my waist and took out the hairdrier. Yes, I use one. Big deal. Shut the fuck up. Anyway, I dried my hair and turned off it off to go out to my room. I didn't notice someone was there until I turned around.
"Holy shit!" I jumped. "You scared me! How did you get in here?" It was Cyrinda.
"Joe, you always leave the door unlocked." She shrugged. "Steven kicked me out again."
Again?!
"He's going to kill me if he finds out you're here." Not that I'm scared of him anyway.
"So? We're through. I'm not dating him anymore."
"Oh that's... cool." I said that and realized I still had a towel on. "Can you look away or something? I needa change."
She crossed her legs "Nah. Just dress in front of me. I've always wanted to see you naked. I've always wanted to see how big your cock is."
WHAT?!
"Huh?" I'm confused, did she just say she wanted to see me naked?
She winked at me and smirked "You look sexy when your confused."
Is she drunk or high? Both?
She got up from the bed and walked towards me. She put her hands on my back. Then on my butt.
"I hope you don't mind if I uh take your towel off" She bit her lip and slightly moaned. I was getting turned on. No fucking way is this going to happen. I grabbed my towel and stepped back. I reached down one of my bags and grabbed whatever. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. Thinking I got my privacy, I took my towel off. The door opened. I saw her. She had a smirk on her face.
"Oh no." I groaned.
"Oh yes." She said and reached for my dick. I brushed her hand away but she used her other hand to reach. She had my dick in her hands. She was stroking it, making it harder and harder. Then she got down on her knees and took it in. I couldn't help but to moan at what she was doing. I looked down and watched her head move up and down.
"Oh baby." I moaned as I continued to watch. I ran my hand through my hair. She was doing things that was driving me crazy. She pulled my dick out and kissed the head.
"Do you like that?" She asked. I knew what exactly she was trying to do.
"Yes." My voice trembled.
"Your dick tastes so good." She said and kissed the head. She ran her tongue around it and gave it another kiss. She put my dick back in her mouth. This time, she took it all the way in. She didn't gag when she did that, so I'm impressed. She began moving her forward and back. She'd moan when she take it all the way in. She did something with her tongue that made me start breathing hard. She did it again before taking my dick out of her mouth. She grabbed my balls and rubbed them. Then she began sucking them. She'd suck one and move on to the other. In the middle of doing that, she'd grab my dick and would slowly start stroking it. Sadly, She stopped and stood up. Then she took off her clothes. She turned around and bent over. I stepped closer and was just about to thrust myself inside until she stopped me. 
"Hold on." She stood straight up and walked out. She walked back with a bottle. She handed it to me. It was K&Y. In case you have no idea what that is, it's lube.
"Great idea." I said and opened the bottle. I put some on my dick and looked at her. She turned back around and bent down. Her hands were flat on the counter. She was looking down. I stepped in closer and put my hand on her shoulder and my other hand on my dick. I leaned in and slowly entered inside her. I leaned in until I was all the way in. I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I want you to relax for me, okay baby?" then I kissed her before leaning back out. I put my hands on her hips and slowly began thrusting inside her. Then I picked up my pace. I was thrusting in and out of her harder and faster. 
"Oh Joe!" She cried out when I began pounding her. I moved my hand from her hips to her clit and began rubbing it. She moaned louder. I stopped fucking her behind and continued rubbing her. I stopped and turned her around. She hopped up on the counter, sat on there and said "I want you to fuck me, right here on the bathroom counter." while she rubbed herself. I watched her for a few minutes before getting closer to her. I pushed her legs apart and looked at her. She was totally up for it. I stepped in a little closer.
"You don't have to be gentle." She said in a low voice. I put one hand on her back and the other one my dick. I shoved my dick inside her. She let out a loud gasp and held me closer to her. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist. I smashed my lips against her lips and began slowing thrusting. I moved my hands onto her breasts and my other handbegan caressing her while I picked up my pace. 
"Oh, Joe." She moaned. I picked up my pace and went faster. I was fucking her so hard and fast, I could hear my balls clapping. She put her hands behind my neck and began kissing me like crazy. 
"Do you like it when I fuck you like this?" I growled. 
"Yes." Her voice trembled. "Baby, I'm gonna come."
I fucked her harder and faster when she said that. I was getting closer. Maybe too close. I pulled out and came on her chest. She came when I pulled out. I gave her a kiss and tried catching my breath. I am so tired. She stayed on the counter for a full minute before telling me she was going to take a shower. 
"Yeah, yeah. Take a shower, stinky." I joked. I looked at her to see her reaction. She had a smile on her face. I walked towards her and gave her a kiss before walking out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. That was incredible.         
Sign up to rate and review this story