Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 2, 1978

by aerosmith14 3 reviews

Joe talks about the night before.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-26 - Updated: 2010-05-27 - 396 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 2, 1978
2:39 AM
Dallas, Texas

I'm in my hotel room, sitting on my bed writing this. Cyrinda is right next to me, sleeping like an angel. I'm completely naked and so is she. We fucked almost 20 minutes ago. She fell asleep 10 minutes ago. She looks so beautiful when she's asleep. I love her very much. If Steven ever found out about us, He will kill me and then kill her. I know how their relationship works, He breaks up with her and gets back with her the next day. However, this time she broke up with him. I don't think they are getting back together. I hope not. Steven is an asshole. He treats her like shit. I know Steven and I are really good friends, but I hate him for treating her like this. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Steven is such a jerk. Ever since our band took off, he's been acting like an ass. Just because you are famous doesn't mean you get to act like a dick. He's so demanding. Sometimes I just wanna slap him across the face. Anyway, Earlier I took a shower and when I got out, I found Cyrinda in my room. I tried getting away from her but she followed me into the bathroom. She gave me head and then after that I fucked her. Then I left the bathroom to let her take a shower. When she was done taking a shower, she dried her hair. Then, I fucked her on the dresser. We relaxed for a few minutes and fucked on the bed. Basically we fucked for almost the whole night. And you know what? I am fucking sleepy. Goodnight.

Joe's POV
I wake up in the morning (authors note: He did not feel like P.Diddy) and found myself alone. I began wondering where she went. I got up and put on my clothes. I searched the room in case she left a note explaining why she was gone. I didn't find a note. I wondered why she left. Most importantly, where did she go. I hate being alone...

Guess what happens on the 29th of this month? Guess, just guess. Give up? Okay here it is, I joined ficwad last year on the 29th. It will count as my first year being here on this site! Wait, did that make sense?
Sign up to rate and review this story