Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 2, 1978 (part 2)

by aerosmith14 1 review

Joe goes back to Boston.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-27 - Updated: 2010-05-28 - 440 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 2, 1978
6:26 PM
Joe's POV

So I'm going back to Boston. The band is not going to tour again until later next month. Anyway, I just purchased my ticket and I'm about to board my flight. I'm sitting on my seat, by myself. I'm still wondering where Cyrinda went. I'm worried about her, I hope she's okay. I wonder if she's going back to Boston or is staying in Dallas for a little longer. I just hope she's not with Steven. It just makes me so angry when I think about him hurting her. 
"So, where were you last night?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I look to my left. I saw Steven with Cyrinda sitting next to him. 
"Somewhere." I heard her answer Stevens question. 
"Somewhere?" Steven sighed "Will you meet me in the restroom? We need to talk." Then I watched Steven get up and go to the restroom. I looked back at her. She had a scared look on her face. 
"Hey Cyrinda!" I waved. She looked around before looking at me. She sighed in relief and got up from her seat. She walked towards me and sat on the empty seat next to me. 
"Hey" She looked behind her and back at me. 
"Go with Steven."
"No! I'm scared Joe!" Scared?
"Why?" I paused "Does he know about... Us?"
She shook her head "No, but he's been trying to get me to tell him what I did. He found me at the vending machine this morning! He told me to meet him back at his hotel room or he will hurt me. I fell for it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you why I left."
I sighed "That's okay. Just please go meet him in the restroom. If he hurts you, scream or something."
She rubbed her neck and got up from her seat and mumbled "Alright" before walking to the restroom. I heard the door open and close. 
"Somewhere?! Tell me where you were at last night or else I will hurt you!" Steven spoke in a loud voice. 
"I stayed at a girlfriends house!"
"In Dallas?"
"Yes! My best friend, Jackie, lives here! And why do you care anyway. I'm not your girlfriend anymore!"
"You are so my girlfriend!"
Then silence. I heard the door open and slam shut. I saw Cyrinda walking back, with an angry look on her face. She sat down on her seat and crossed her arms. Steven walked by and sat next to her. He put his arm around her but she brushed his arm off her. He glared at her and grabbed a book that was nearby. Hmmm....
Sign up to rate and review this story