Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Overkill

by devilsgyrl

Olivia meets Ray's buddies...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-05-27 - Updated: 2010-05-27 - 2731 words

?Blocked
The next day, I found myself in social studies as usual, paying completely no attention to anything the teacher said. After all, I was determined to make this my last social studies class ever. There was no point in paying any attention to the lesson. Besides, I was tired, exhausted, and obviously sick. Ever since this morning, I had been constantly sniffling and couching. I had placed a large stash of tissues on my desk so I could blow my nose as necessary, which was like every two seconds.

I let out another racking cough and blushed as students turned their heads to look at me with annoyance. As they continued to stare, my face turned a bright red and I glanced around the room to see just how many people were looking at me. On accident, I somehow managed to meet Kitty's eyes. As soon as our gazes met, she quickly looked away and blushed an even brighter shade than me. I hadn't spoken to Kitty since the night I had caught her and James having sex in the closet, and I certainly didn't ever plan to speak to her ever again if fate allowed it.

After what seemed like an eternity, the heads of my classmates turned back towards the teacher, and I was left alone in peace once more. The rest of the class went by in a blur. I had absolutely no idea what the teacher droned about about for the rest of the class. Today, I wasn't even bothering to doodle. I just rested my head on my desk and did my best not to cough. It was an uncomfortable feeling trying to hold back a cough, but I hated to draw attention to myself.

As soon as the bell rang and students started chit chatting, I let out a rattling choke and slammed my books into my book bag almost violently. I was in a bad mood and decided to take revenge on my books. After my books were securely shoved into my bag, I slung the bag over my shoulder and stomped out of the classroom door and out into the hallway. I didn't bother heading to my locker to gather my homework from my other classes, instead I just headed straight for the door.

I was so entranced in my own misery that it took me a moment to realize that someone was calling my name. Once I did realize that I was being called, I halted and turned around. James was running towards me with two pieces of paper in his hands and an apologetic expression on his face. I wanted to turn and run from him, but I decided that I had done enough of running away from things lately. I would just have to stand up to James and then get the hell out of here.

James finally stopped right in front of me, breathless and panting. When he regained his breath, he stuck out his hand to offer me the pieces of paper that were obviously my homework. I just stared at them and did nothing. I was no longer in need of him or his help. All I wanted was to get away from him. James, seeing my stubbornness, said, "Look, I'm really sorry about the other night. I didn't mean for you to see that or anything. It was stupid of me to have done it in the closet where anyone could have done it. I was drunk and wasn't thinking. Did I hurt you?"

"Of course not!" I snapped much too quickly. Because the truth was, James had hurt me beyond belief. James interpreted my lie easily and put his hand on my arm, looking at me with sorrow, "I didn't mean to. Honestly, Olivia, I didn't. What can I do to make it up to you? Name anything at all that you want and I'll give it to you."

I jerked my arm away from him and sneered, "I don't want anything from you. Why would I be hurt by you anyways? You think I'm jealous of Kitty? If you think that, you're wrong. You've got the whole thing backwards." With that, I turned on my heel and stamped down the hallway, fighting the tears that were gathering in my eyes and were threatened to stream down my face.

However, before I made it to the door, James grabbed my arm and pulled me against the row of lockers so I was forced to look up into his face. I stared at him with hatred and extreme dislike. James met my loathing gaze with one of such innocence and beauty that it hurt my eyes to look meet his gaze. James held me there against the lockers and whispered urgently, "Come on, Olivia, tell me what's going on, okay? I know there's more than just me and Kitty and I want to help."

Help from James? No way. I twisted away from his grip and spat in his face, "Don't you dare touch me, you bastard! I don't need your help. Just stay the fuck away from me." A bunch of heads of curious students turned in our direction. Everyone knew that we weren't suppose to curse in school, but I didn't care anymore. It seemed like I didn't care about anything anymore. Deep inside, the only thing I cared about was getting out of this hell.

"But...don't you at least need your homework?" James pleaded, running after me. I shook my head and laughed roughly, "No. I won't be needing any homework anymore if I'm lucky." With that, I flipped my hair over my shoulder and left James standing forlornly behind me as I hurried out of the school. As I exited the building, I thought about just heading straight to the store to buy the gunpowder. After all, why should I even care if Ray decided to post porn pictures of me all over the school? I would be dead by morning and a dead person certainly doesn't care about earthly matters.

But just as I was walking passed the entrance to the school, a hand shot out and ensnared me in a tight grip. I didn't have to look up to see that it was Ray. Who else would it be? Reluctantly, I stopped in my tracks and looked over at him. He was smiling for once despite my obvious attempt at disobedience and it seemed like he was in a good mood. I wondered what had lead him to the good mood. Hopefully, it had nothing to do with me.

Ray started pulling me towards the alley, humming a little tune as he went along. After five minutes of this, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to know what was making Ray so happy. Unable to control myself, I burst out, "What's going on? Why are you so happy? You're like...never happy."

Ray looked down at me and smirked, "Oh yeah? Well, I have a surprise for you today." Oh no, a surprise from Ray was definitely not a good thing. A surprise from Ray meant a new torture for me. Did I dare ask what this surprise was? Supposing that the known would be better than the unknown, I risked the question, "Um...what's the surprise?"

But Ray just glanced down at me and chuckled once more, "You'll see. You really don't have any patience, do you girl? I'll have to teach you some." So Ray and I walked in silence the rest of the way to the alley, me wondering what the hell was going on all the while. Something in my gut told me that something really bad was about to happen. However, there was nothing I could do about the situation. I was just going to have to fight through this last struggle and then I would be put to rest forever.

When we finally reached the alley and turned the corner, I saw that our private little space was invaded. Three tall, brawny guys were already standing there as if they were waiting for someone. A lump formed in my throat; they were waiting for me! Fear filled my eyes and I immediately started struggling against Ray in an attempt to get away. I didn't know what these guys were doing here, but I was certain that a very bad situation was brewing here.

Ray just slapped my cheek roughly and that quieted me. I let out another cough that shook my entire body and fell limp against him. Being sick and weak was not a state I wanted to be in right now. I wanted to be as strong as I could be in case I had to put up a fight. Right now, there was no chance of fighting in my future. Without releasing his grip on me, Ray turned to the guys and waved to them casually, saying, "Hey buddies, what's up?"

The guy who was standing close to me grinned and answered, "Not much, Ray. I see you brought the girl?" The boy leaned close to me and leered in my face. I shrank back against Ray as if seeking comfort from him. That was stupid though; since when had Ray ever offered me comfort? The boy who had spoken just kept coming closer though and he ran his hand all over my chest in the most awkward way. I hated the way his hands paused on my breasts. It was positively sickening.

Instead of giving me the comfort of protection I desired, Ray just shoved me roughly towards the boys standing in the alleyway. I stumbled and fell to my knees. When I landed, I let out a series of loud coughs. My nose was running like crazy and I was shivering violently. Once I had finally stopped coughing, I sneaked a gaze up at the boys standing above me. They looked like kids in a candy store with their big grins and sparkling eyes. The only problem was that I was the candy in this scenario. They all wanted a piece of me, and believe me, they would get it.

"Hey, she's sick!" the boy with dark, curly hair said, pointing at my dripping nose. I twisted my face up and gave him my best sneer. I probably couldn't scare him away, but at least I could to my best. Maybe if I tried to act really sick, they would be disgusted and decide that they wanted nothing to do with me? I tried to force myself to cough again. Unfortunately, the cough came out sounding fake and more like a laugh.

"Who cares if she's sick?" Ray asked, kicking me with his foot. "She's free! Come on boys, we'll all take turns with her. Who wants to go first?" The boy with the curly hair quickly raised his hand and began stripping off his clothes. Oh god, this was going to be terrible. Being raped by Ray was one thing since I was used to him, but being raped to a gang of large, teenage boys was a completely different thing. I tried backing away from the boy, but Ray was blocking my exit. There was no way out.

The first boy fell down right on top of me with a thud. I felt as if all the air was knocked out of my body as he came smashing down on top of me. I was so stunned that I just lay completely still on my back as the boy hastily ripped off my clothes with his free hand and tossed them to the blonde boy standing in the corner of the alley. When I finally came back to my sense, the boy had me completely stripped down and was ogling my body with the look of a starved puppy when he finds food.

The boy looked up at Ray and said, "Can I fuck her?" I looked up at Ray with wide, pleading eyes. I wished with all my might that he would say no. Ray couldn't be all that evil, could he? But Ray just shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Sure. You can do whatever you want with her for all I care. Just don't kill her obviously."

The boy positioning his cock next to my clitoris and rammed into me with a jerky movement. I could feel my insides being torn apart within and a scream came to my lips. The boy kept ramming until he was completely inside me and blood was pouring down my thighs. This reminded me of the first time Ray had raped me, except that this time it was worse. Why was it worse? Because I knew that even after this boy was done with me, the three other ones would still want a go.

The boy started fucking me harder and harder. I started to think that his intention was to kill me. Just when my lungs were becoming sore from screeching my heart out, the boy came and spewed all his cum into me. The feeling of him spreading into me was almost as bad as the feeling of him stabbing into me. After the boy came, he stayed lying on top of me, leering into my face with dark, malicious eyes. All these boys were so evil.

The blonde boy from the corner pulled the boy off of me and reprimanded, "Hey, we have to take turns. You had your share of her, now it's my turn." The blonde boy wasn't any better than the first boy. He slammed into me just as hard and tore up my insides without giving it a damn. As he fucked me, his sweat dripping down from his forehead and landed on my forehead. I wanted to wipe it off, but my arms were stuck underneath me. This irritated me tremendously. It was like having an itch, but not being able to scratch it. This fuck was worse than the last too because I could feel my body going against my will. With every stab, I felt myself become closer to the verge of cumming.

The blonde turned to Ray and grinned, "God, she's tight, ain't she?" I wanted to spit at him, but there wasn't any spit left in my dry throat. Closing my eyes, I felt myself tighten around him and then reach my orgasm, spilling my cum into his filthy figure. The boy laughed at me and came right after me. When he was done, he slapped my chest with approval and moved away.

Next came the third boy. He was the tallest of the bunch and looked the most menacing. As he came for me, Ray stripped down and came forward as well. Unsure of what he was doing, I watched him uncomfortably. I was so caught up in watching Ray that I was completely taken off guard when the boy flipped me over and smashed into my ass with a thud. My scream of agony was cut off because Ray moved to my level and stuck his cock in my mouth. I choked and coughed as he pushed down my throat. I felt like I couldn't breath. It didn't help when the boy behind me grabbed my breast and twisted my nipple painfully. Unfortunately, I couldn't even scream because Ray's cock blocked my airway.

Just when I thought I was either going to die or pass out, a horn sounded from somewhere nearby. The boys fucking me stopped and looked at each other nervously. Ray quickly started whipping his clothes back on and motioned for the other boys to do the same, saying, "We should get out of here, guys. We are so dead if someone catches us here."

"Just bring her to my house next time," the blonde boy suggested, pulling his pants back on. Only a few seconds later, the four boys were completely dressed. They wasted no time in running out of the alley without giving me a backwards look. Well, all of them except Ray that is. He gave me an extra kick before leaving.

As soon as they were gone, I collapsed on the ground in a puddle of tears as I cried my heart out. I cried for the pain, for the life I was being forced to live, and the life that I would soon give up.
Sign up to rate and review this story