Categories > Movies > Shrek > Crushing This Friendship Is Everything I Ever Wanted

Is He A Stranger

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

An unknown person enters Fiona's life. Now, in this time of need, will anything spark between them?

Category: Shrek - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-05-28 - Updated: 2010-05-29 - 379 words

0Unrated
I wake up, to a calm breeze, toucans singing, waves playfully splashing. I had waken up in the beach hut Shrek and I built when we were little. I rose to my feet, walked to the doorway, and just, looked out. The sun began to rise, and I changed back into a-a human. That's right! When I touched the water of the lake last night, I changed back, into my ogre form. I had wrapped around me a silver silk sheet. "Hello there!" I heard out of the blue. Was I imagining things? No way, this had to be real, "Hello?!" Someone on a raft was coming to the island.
"Um, yes! Yes, I'm here!!" I ran to the shore, where they met me. They jumped off of the raft, but it wasn't a they...it was, a he. He jumped off of the raft.
He reached out his hand to me, "Hi. I'm Pharclaun. What's yours, missy?"
"Hello. I'm F-F-" I hesitated, if I told him my name, would he tell everyone I was here, no, he couldn't, "Fesona." I grabbed his hand.
"It's very nice to meet you, Fesona. Are you here alone?" he let go and started to walk around.
"Yes. I am. Why?" He started off to the hut, and I followed.
"You don't look like one to be here. On an island. Y'know? All by yourself." I thought about that statement, I guess I don't look like the independent kind. We walked into the hut, "Do you mind?" he smiled and motioned to the bed on the right side of the room.
"No. Go ahead. You must've had a long day from traveling." I walked him over to the bed, and, I know this sounds childish, I tucked him in.
"Yeah. YAWN! I did. But don't worry. I'll tell you all about it later. Alright?" Alright? That's Shrek used to say.
"Mm-hm." I nodded. Shrek. I can't even bear the thought of him now. But this baby is coming, and soon, Shrek and the baby will be all I'll think about. Ow! Oh, I have a bruise from where he kicked me in the side. Great, the baby's hungry. I guess he won't mind if I'm gone a little while. I'm just getting food.
Sign up to rate and review this story