Categories > Movies > Shrek > Crushing This Friendship Is Everything I Ever Wanted

He Threatened Me

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Shrek threatens Fiona to go back.

Category: Shrek - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-05-24 - Updated: 2010-05-25 - 603 words

0Unrated
It was three days later, we stood outside of his house after gathering mushrooms.
"Fiona, you need to go back!"
"No, Shrek! You don't know what I need!" This fight, there was something different, I just don't know what. I can't explain it.
"Yes I do-"
"No, you don't."
"I know what you need, and you need to go back to Charming!" I started to cry. "Ugh! Now what's wrong?!"
I looked down, closed my eyes, and whispered, "You don't care." Shrek flinched to my answer. Almost as if I'd slapped him, purposely.
"What-"
"You don't care!!"
"W-yes I do, Fiona!" he pointed at himself.
I wrapped my arms around myself, "No, Shrek. You don't." I opened my eyes and he was right there in front of me. Inches away from my face. Looking down at me, not the other way around.
"Fine. Then, what is it you need, Fiona?"
"It, doesn't matter anymore." I started to back away, but he just had to grab me.
"No, Fiona! What is it that you so badly need?!?"
"Something, that itself, will never let me have! That's why it doesn't matter. Okay?!" I could feel the warm salt water stream down my face.
"What is it, Fiona? Tell me."
I shook my head, "No. Forget it." he let me go, so I turned around, "Just remember, I warned you." I started to walk away.
"Yeah, you better go back!"
"Why is that, Shrek? You just can't stand to have me around, can you?" He walked up to me as I turned around to face him.
"You get there yourself, or-"
"Or what, Shrek? You can't make me go back." He pointed beside me.
"Or I'll get your ass there."
"What are you gonna do, sit on me?"
"Don't tempt me, Fiona-"
"Come on! I dare you!" I spread my arms open wide.
"Just turn yourself back around and leave already, won't you?" I lowered my arms, I didn't really think they were helping any. I furthered my head 'til our faces were an inch away.
"Make...me." His eyes narrowed, and, so unexpected of Shrek, he slapped me. Just like Charming. I fell to the ground. I jumped back up, and when I did, I kicked Shrek in the chest. Once he steadied himself, he kicked me right back, in the chest. He kicked me into the pond beside his house. I started to lose air. I swam up as fast as I could, and jumped onto my feet, back on the ground. We kept fighting, back and forth. Until we reached the lake. He threw me up, and on my way back down, he kicked me in my left side, and sent me miles away from the bank. I sank down, but after I gathered enough strength, I swam back up to the surface.
"Oh no." he whispered, "Fiona!" he called out, and I just watched him, it started to rain, "Fiona, come back!! It's dangerous out there!"
I shook my head, "It can't be any more dangerous than it is in that world." I said to myself, as if he'd possibly hear. I swam in the opposite direction of him, to a small island we used to hideaway to back then.
"Fiona, please! You'll get sick!!"
"I'm already sick, Shrek...sick with your child." I thought to myself. After about fifteen minutes, I reached the island, and Shrek had given up, and gone home. I was there, by myself, on this island. Not sure if this is what I want, or not. The only thing I'm sure of now is that, I'm alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story