Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Sixteen

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-29 - Updated: 2010-05-29 - 436 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

I was surprised by my dad's initial reaction to my horrible news. He told Jacob that he wasn't aloud in the house anymore. Not only that, but that I wasn't supposed to see him anymore. I had no idea why. I mean, why would my dad make someone that I cared about so much leave. After dinner, while I was talking to Frank about it, I found out why.

"He thinks Jacob got you pregnant." Frank spat out, after taking a drink of his water.

I shook my head, "Why? I told him what happened, and who did it..."

Frank shrugged, "Who knows?" He paused, "You are telling the truth, aren't you?"

I nodded, "Yea. Why would I lie about something like that?"

He shook his head, "I just wanted to make sure."

I glanced at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall. I sighed. It was only a few after eleven. I wished that I could see Jacob. I knew I would see him at school, but tomorrow was Saturday. I would call him, but his mom had a rule about no phone calls after eleven.

I looked from the clock to the table top and stared at it for sometime, thinking. I wondered what my dad would do if I ran away... not just by myself, but with Jacob. He would probably come after me... but if I didn't tell him where we were going, or that I was running away in the first place, maybe he wouldn't. Or at least, maybe he wouldn't find me...

I looked up at Frank who was still sitting across from me, staring at nothing in particular, "Frank?"

He turned to look at me and raised one eyebrow, "Yea?"

"Can you keep a secret from my dad?" I asked.

He nodded, "Sure."

"I'm going to run away. With Jacob."

His jaw dropped, "Nikki, that's not the best thing to do."

I shook my head, "My dad shouldn't have over reacted."

He sighed, "Nikki... If you run away I'll tell your dad."

I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off, "But, I won't tell him where or with whom."

I smiled, "Thanks."

He smiled back, "Anytime."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. It was weird, me being so close to Frank, even after a few days. The only reason I liked him so much at first was because my dad liked him. Then I started to get to know him, and here we were; hugging in the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story