Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 4th, 1978

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Joe gets in a fight.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-05-30 - Updated: 2010-05-31 - 379 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 4, 1978
Joe's POV

Well Elissa came back yesterday and we went out to eat last night. Then we drank and got high. I don't remember what else happened. Anyway, today is the 4th of July and the band has to show up. We're playing a song and we're gonna throw candy after that. I'm at the parade right now. It's 9:45 and it's already over 75 degrees. The whole gang is here with their girlfriends. Some of the guys are married. Elissa is talking to some friends. I'm finishing my cigarette and watching everybody talk to each other. 
"Hey." A voice said from behind. I turned around and saw that it was Cyrinda.
"Hey."
"Whats up?" 
I dropped my cigarette on the ground and crushed it with my foot. "Not much. Just smoking. You're bored too huh?"
"Yeah. This is really boring. Joe, Did Steven stop by your house yesterday?"
"Yeah he did. He tried fighting me."
"He hit me." 
"What?!" I said loudly. 
She lifted her shirt up. There was a bruise. It was a big bruise and it was on her side. I was speachless. 
"Joe, he knows about what we did that night. I'm not feeling very good right now. I keep throwing up. I wanted to stay in bed but Steven dragged me out of bed and made me go with him."
You've got to be kidding me, Steven is beating her. I'm so angry right now. I'm angry at him. I want to kill him for what he did to her. I guess she could tell I was angry because next thing you know she tells me to calm down. 
"How can I calm down when he is doing this to you? Cyrinda, I'm going to kill him!"
"No Joe, you are not going to kill him. Just f--" I saw Steven walk by. A charged and knocked him on the ground. I pinned him to the ground and began slamming my fists onto his face. 
"You son of a bitch!" I yelled. "I hate you!"
I heard some people cheering in the back. I heard Cyrinda yelling, telling me to stop. It wasn't long before the cops came by to break up the fight. To make the long story short, I ended up in handcuffs.
Sign up to rate and review this story