Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Saying You Loved Me, Made It Harder at Best.

From Earth to the Mourge - twenty one

by VioletteStella 0 reviews

Update before London

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-05-31 - Updated: 2010-05-31 - 427 words

0Unrated
DONNA WAYS P.O.V

I saw my eldest child wheeled back into the room, doctors flanking him, covered in tubes. His faint heart beat was on a monitor, suspended above his head.
“He will live” said a Gerards doctor, Dr Walker, “But he had some serious internal injuries, and he will have permanent scars”
“How serious?” Mikey choked
“Well, he has been lucky, the knife missed a major blood vessel by a nanometre”
“I best tell the others” Mikey ran out, tears snaking down his face.
“Will he be alright?” I whispered, aching to cradle my baby, to tell him it will be okay.
“He will be, eventually, he lost a lot of blood”
“How much?” I was numb, what did they mean ‘eventually’?
“Well, he took 12 pints”
“Twelve? that’s more than you have in your whole body”
“I know” the doctor rolled his eyes. “ but he was bleeding pretty heavily during surgery”
Suddenly the door was dashed open.
“So we have Mikey Way, male, 16, fainted and hit his head in the waiting room” said another doctor, running along side the gurney.

FRANKS P.O.V

Man, I’ve fucked up. I kicked the inside of the toilet door in my anger. I’ve nearly fucking killed my best friend, his brother wants me dead and Alexa.
“Im so fucking stupid!” I kicked the door harder. Alexa hated me, I’d driven her more into the arms of Mikey. I knew she was gonna dump me, especially know she knew about my ‘gay affair’.
“Frankie?” I heard Alexa enter the toilets.
“Here” I said meekly.
“Frankie are you alright?” she put her arm round me
“No, I’m not. I’ve nearly fucking killed Gerard, Mikey wants me dead and you’re here to break up with me.”
“Frank, I’m not about to break up with you?”
“You should” I said, trying to hide my delight.
“Frank, lets be honest, we’ve both done wrong, but cant we start over?”
“Done wrong? Gerard Way could’ve been down the mortuary because of me” I exploded, storming over to the hand dryers, on the opposite side of the bathroom
“Calm down, calm down” Alexa came over to me and pinned me against the wall.
“But” Alexa shook her head before kissing me. Every time I tried to pull away she pressed deeper.
“Alexa, stop” I finally said, as her wandering hands met my jeans.
“Why?” she moaned, playfully
“Because we’re in a hospital”
“So” she pushed me into a cubicle, locking it behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story