Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thunder

3

by DearMikey_x 0 reviews

Bob didn't think twice about punching him

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-06-02 - Updated: 2010-06-02 - 959 words

0Unrated
--

Bob debated not going to Rays on Saturday. Really, why the fuck should he?
It wasn’t like some shitty movie was going to make everything okay. Because at the end of the day afterwards Bob would still go back to his house and Ray would still go to Christa. It was a vicious circle, and only Bob could get himself out of it.

He had an argument with himself in his head, but really it was worthless. He had himself so positive he wasn’t going to go, and yet one simple text from Ray was enough to unravel him.

Come over as soon as you can, I miss you

That was all it took, and Bob was quickly shoving his arms through his hoodie sleeves and starting the walk to Rays.
--

Ray was making it nearly impossible for Bob to stay mad at him. It was raining outside, and Bob loved it. He liked watching it out of the window and listening to the sound it made against the glass. He loved the fact that he could watch it, and not be caught in it. He especially liked watching movies whilst it was raining.

What made it even better was that he was curled up with Ray. He was lying on his back and Bob was curled into his side, their legs tangled together. Ray was wearing that hoodie Bob loved so much. It was grey and slightly oversized, made of the softest material Bob had come across. He loved snuggling into it, especially since it smelled lightly of Rays aftershave.

Bob was so cozy and warm that he couldn’t bring himself to start an argument. It was just too much effort and besides, he hardly ever got time like this with Ray. He didn’t want to waste it.

‘I'm glad you’re here’ ay murmured against Bob's ear.

With a little smile Bob snuggled into Ray further, pressing his lips to Rays neck. What he’d said was undeniably sweet, but Bob wasn’t completely happy.

He couldn’t help but wonder if Christa got the same sweet nothings whispered in her ear.

--

‘You have to tell her.’

Bob practically spat the words, and his chest was heaving with anger. This was not the party it was supposed to be. It was Gerards birthday for fuck sakes, and here the two boys were in his empty bedroom, having the same fight they’d had hundreds of times before.

‘You know I cant.’ Ray said, reaching for Bob's hand. Bob snapped it back before the contact could be made. He wasn’t caving this time. He wasn’t giving in to Rays shitty little gestures. He wasn’t going to listen to Ray tell him he was the one he wanted, because it was fucking bullshit. Bullshit that Bob had been putting up with for way too fucking long and he wanted out. He wasn’t hurt anymore, he was just angry.

Tonight had been the last straw. The party had started off fine. It was a surprise that Frank set up for Gerard, and it went smoothly. Franks house looked great, there was plenty of food and booze, and everyone was having a good time. There was just one problem in the scenery. A 5 foot cheerleading problem. A 5 foot cheerleading problem who was practically raping Rays mouth.

Bob tried to take it, he really did. It was Gerards birthday, and Frank had worked so hard for it. Bob was determined not to ruin it. But what did it was watching Rays hand slide casually up her tanned thigh. Bob unknowingly crushed the can in his hand, and Frank and Gerard watched him with worry.

‘Forget it Bob, he’s not worth it.’

Frank was trying to be helpful, but it was anything but.

‘Mind if I go lie down in your room for a while?’ he asked.

‘Sure thing bro’ Gerard smiled, threading an arm around Frank's waist. ‘Hope you feel better.’

With a nod Bob stood up and made his way upstairs, passing the happy fucking couple as he did so. He felt Rays eyes on him, and as he neared the top of the stairs he heard Ray tell her that he was just going to the bathroom. That was a lie obviously, and as Bob entered Franks room he found himself wishing the door had a lock, because that would have prevented the fight they were having now.

‘Of course you fucking can Ray! What do you expect to happen? Do you expect me to be your bit on the side forever?’

‘No!’ Ray exclaimed. ‘I just need a little more time.’

‘Bullshit.’ Bob snapped. ‘You’ve had a year. You’re not getting any more of my time.’

Their voices were getting raised and the door opened and shut quickly, Frank and Gerard stepping inside.

‘Guys, you might wanna keep it down.’ Frank said softly. ‘What’s going on?’

‘Him’ Bob said coldly. ‘Apparently a year’s not enough time for him to grow some balls.’

‘Stop being so fucking selfish!’ Ray shouted.

And that was it. Bob snapped. His body heated up and his fists clenched, unable to believe Ray had just said that.

Bob was a lot of things. He was weak, he put up with Rays shit all the time, and never once stood up to him except for now. He was pathetic, because when Ray told him he was the one Bob bought it. He was a lot of things. But selfish, was not one of them. He’d given up his pride, his self-respect, everything, for Ray, and the bastard was calling him selfish.

Bob didn’t think twice about punching him.

Sign up to rate and review this story