Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Chance

Cupcakes

by icyblue858 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-02 - Updated: 2010-06-02 - 2210 words

5Exciting
Alicia walked into Her brother in laws kitchen. She never knocked and at the picture she saw, she was glad she hadn't. Gerard was tickeling Jade, who was hysterically laughing. And a beautiful blonde women was cooking what smelled to be eggs and laughing at the other two. They were a pretty picture.

"Smells good" Alicia said, hating to break up the moment. Gerard turned with Jade tucked under his arm.

"Hey sis, your early" He said and walked over and kissed her cheek. She grabbed Jade and gave the little girl a big hug.

She looked up and saw Olivia smile "Hi I'm Olivia" She said holding out her hand.

"The new nanny. Nice to meet ya" Alicia said shaking the womens hand. The women was beautiful like her husband said. She wondered if the two of them felt the tension crackeling in the air between them? This was interesting.

"Well how about I take this one up and get her dressed and she and I can get an early start" Alicia said heading up the steps with Jade.

"I got the feeling she didn't like me very much" Olivia said as she headed back to the stove.

"She is hesitant of any women I surround myself with. Don't worry she will warm up to you" He knew Alicia would love Olivia when she got to know her.

"I hope so. SHe seems nice, and Jade adored her, you could tell" Olivia continued to add cheese to the eggs. Gerard wanted to walk up and put his arms around her waist. What would she do if he did? He stopped his thoughts from wandering in that direction. He looked over and saw Jade running towards him.

"I'm weady to go" She said happily. He smiled at her leapard print skirt.

"I see your aunt has chosen your clothes" He laughed and kissed her head.

"How could ya tell" ALicia laughed and ran her hand down the little girls long brown hair.

"Well the two of you have cup cakes to make and I have shopping to do" Alicia kissed Gerards cheek and grabbed Jades hand.

"Oh and nice to meet you Olivia" She said as she walked out.

"Nice meeting you to" Olivia practically yelled then blushed when she saw Gerard laughing at her.

"What are you laughing at" She asked as she put eggs on two plates for them with a side of toast.

"You yelling at Alicia" He smiled and took a seat next to her.

"I did not yell" She said giving him an evil look. "You did, but it was cute" He smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"So yesterday I picked up some batter and icing for the cupcakes. I stuck with fun fetti because everyone loves fun fetti" She said pointing her fork full of eggs at him.

"I've never had fun fetti" He shrugged and her mouth fell open.

"Never had fun fetti! That's just wrong! Well you are in for a treat" She smiled and jumped up to put her plate in the sink.

"Is it really that great" He asked as he folllowed her.

"Yes! Fun is in the name Gerard" She skipped over to the boxes she had set out.

"You ready" She asked as she opened the mix.

"As ready as I will ever be. I can't bake worth shit though" He laughed and set the mixing bowl on the counter.

"That's why I'm here. I aced home ec brother" She started telling him what she needed for the mix and he went around the kitchen getting eggs, oil, and measuring cups.

"See you just follow the directions, it's not like were baking from scratch" She laughed and cracked an egg. He watched her mix the batter. He wanted to wipe off the little bit of mix she had on her nose but decided it made her look even more attractive.

"Okay thats good and mixed! Did you put the cups into the pan" She asked.

"Yes ma'am" He mocked. She shook her head and began to fill the cups up with mix.

"Thanks again for helping me. There are just some things I still haven't gotten down yet. Baking cupcakes is one of them" He said as he put the pans in the oven.

"No problem. Your doing a great job" She said, and she meant it.

"You seem to have alot of faith in my parenting skills" He smiled but she looked serious.

"What" he asked and grabbed her hand.

"Nothing, just don't doubt yourself ok" She smiled and squeezed his hand.

"So if you don't mind me asking, why did you have to go to a home when you were five" He asked her hoping it didn't upset her.

"My father drank to much and my mother was never around. I was left alone for hours at a time. Someone finally noticed and called social services so they came and took me away" She said with a shrug. She looked up and saw him looking at her. He looked sad.

"It wasn't all that bad" He knew she was lying he could see it in her eyes. She didn't want him to feel sorry for her. She looked down and thought of a way to distract him.

"You want to try the icing" She asked.

"Sure" he said knowing she was changing the subject. He didn't see it coming but he all the sudden felt icing on his cheek.

"What the..." He looked at her and saw the grin on her face.

"Now you are in for it" He grabbed a hand full of icing and aimed it at her face. She sqealed and ran.

"You won't get to far" He said from behind her. She ran around the island and into the living room.

"No" She laughed when she felt him grab her waist from behind and bring his hand up to smear the icing all over her face.

"No" She screamed and turned in his arms. They were both breathing heavy and smiling. He still had his arms around her.

"Look at us" She said breathless. He lifted his finger to her cheek and wiped off a piece then tasted it.

"Yum I think I do like fun fetti icing" He smiled but Olivia had a serious look on her face.

Watching him lick the icing off his finger was to much. She wanted to lick all the icing off of his face. Just the thought made her body flush. Gerard noticed how her eyes changed and her cheeks flushed. He knew he would kiss her. He wanted it so bad he could taste it. He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers and watched as her eyes slowly closed. That little kiss wasn't enough, he wanted more. He kissed her again and felt her body melt against him. His body came alive with the touch of her lips against his. There was something there between them neither of them could deny. He felt her hands move up his arms then clasp around his neck. It was all the invitation he needed to take the kiss to a different level. He pulled her hard against him and slanted his mouth against hers. No sooner had their lips touched did he feel her tongue bump against his lips. He could do nothing but give her entry. He heard her moan slightly as his tongue touched hers softly. He felt her hands grab at his hair and pull pull him down farther to her. He lost control. He growled and grabbed her butt and shoved her full against his body. He heard her breaths come quicker as he deepened the kiss. The little noises she was making was making him crazy. "You taste amazing" he heard himself say as he turned his attention towards her neck.

Olivia was losing control quickly. All she wanted was for him to throw her onto the living room floor and take her body over completely. She had never been kissed like this, it had never felt this good. She pushed him father into her neck and felt him bite he coller bone. She gasped as he licked the area he had bit. SHe felt his hand graze her breast and moaned. She felt him backing her up against the wall then watched him look up at her with a wicked smile. SHe pulled his face back to hers for another kiss. She felt him lift her heft leg up over his hip and she couldn't help but move herself against him which made him gasp. "Your going to kill me" HE said threw gritted teeth. SHe lift her other leg and straddled him and lost her breath when he shoved her back against the wall. She felt air hit her chest and felt his hand slip into her shirt and cup her breast. She threw her head back and bit back a moan. She felt his lips on her chest and pushed him even closer to her skin. She grabbed his belt and un fastened it then unbottoned his botton. She was about to unzip then heard the front door open.

In that moment everything stopped. She felt herself almost hit the floor, but her knees caught her. She looked up and Gerard had already fixed his pants wiped his face and was walking towards the kitchen. She looked down at her shirt and quickly buttoned back up. She wiped her face and took a deep breath then stood up. She couldn't believe that just happened. She felt a little light headed and stedied herself on the wall. "Hey mom" She heard Gerard say and her heart stopped. She walked over to the couch and acted like she was tidying up.

"Mom this is Olivia, she's Jades nanny" She turned and smiled at the short blonde standing next to Gerard.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Way" She shook the ladies hand and tried not to make eye contact.

"Gerard tells me your helping him make cupcakes for Jades pre school" Donna smiled. She wondered what she had interrupted, she knew it wasn't just baking.

"Yes, he claims he can't bake so I volunteered to help" SHe smiled and saw that his mom saw right threw the situation.

"Well i am going to check on the cup cakes while the two of you visit" SHe walked passed Gerard without looking at him and headed into the kitchen. Her entire face was red. She felt just a bit embarrassed. There was nothing she could do to make the situation any less akward, so she decided to just stay in the kitchen until his mom left.


"She's a very pretty girl" He heard his mom say.

"Yeah she is. SO what brings you by" He asked. His heart had stopped when he heard the front door open. He had to apologize to Olivia for dropping her. He hadn't meant to hurt her.

"Just wanted to check on you" Mikey had told her about the new pretty nanny and she wanted to take a peek for herself.

"I'm fine ma, you worry to much" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"That's what moms do. Hows my little girl" She asked.

"Great, she really likes Olivia" He said looking into the kitchen.

"Looks like she's not the only one" He heard his mom say and that focused his attention back on his mom.

"Yeah we get along. It's working out for all of us" He smiled hoping his mom would just drop it. She did and they chatted a while longer about Jade and the up coming tour. SHe left thirty minutes later.

Gerard turned and walked into the kitchen. He watched Olivia as she iced the cup cakes. He didn't know what to say to her. He didn't regret what happened, but did she? "I know your standing there" She said then looked up.

"Sorry about that, I mean my mom coming in" He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"There isn't a reason to say sorry" She smiled and sat a newly ised cup cake down. She watched him run his hands threw his hair. SHe could tell he was nervous.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" She said not looking at him.

"We can. I don't regret it" He said nervously. She looked up and didn't say anything for what seemed like hours. "Me either" She said seriously.

"So... what do we do" He asked standing next to her.

"I'm not sure. I work for you and I like working for you. I think continuing anything between us might not be a good idea" She hated to say it but one of them had to thin rationally. He sighed, she was right. She was the best nanny he'd hired.

"Okay then I guess that was it" He said then turned to grab another container of icing.

They both worked in silence and tried not to think about what had happened before. That was going to be harder than they both thought.





*Sorry it took so long I wanted to make sure it was a good chapter lol! Hope ya'll enjoy it!
Sign up to rate and review this story