Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pirates Code

The Pirates Code

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-05 - Updated: 2010-06-06 - 1688 words

-1TrainWreck
"Look,General!" a little girl with a perfect british accent said,pointing to the huge ships.
"No,my dear girl,that is not something to be happy about." he said.
He was the General of her father,Samuel Beckett.Her father was a very wealthy and famous man of her home.And she was Sakura Haruno,the one and only daughter of her father,Edward Haruno.Very beautiful and graceful,she is brave and has confidnce in everything.
"Why not?",she asked.
"Those are pirates.Hideous and unmannered people that steal.They could kill you.Bastards,are what they should be called." he said and walked away.
The pirate ship that sailed a bit far away seemed to be getting close.She noticed that the ship she was on was making it's way towards the pirate ship.
"Pirates?What are pirates?" she murmured.
"Why,they are the very reason you should be scared of the Seven Seas." a rough voice said.She turned and gasped to see an older man,a mop in his hands.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"I'm the reason your precious General's ship is always so neat and spotty clean." he muttered.
"What do you mean scared?Are they really savage as General describes them to be?" Sakura asked.
"No,in fact,they are the opposite.Pirates may be indeed something to be scared of,but the title of savageness only goes to some.Many pirates live by a code.The Pirates Code." the man explained.
"The Pirate Code?What is that?Some sort of rule book?" she asked.He sat down and took out a small bottle of rum,drinking it,and placed it back in his raggy coat.She walked up closer,biting her lip.
"It is a book that indeed has rules.Pirates are meant to follow each rule or they would suffer consequences." he said.
"What are the rules?How many are there?" she asked,now unable to just walk away.
"There are many rules.Far too many for me to remember all.But I'll tell you the first five,the most important of then all." he said.
"Ok." she said and sat beside him.
He cleared his throat to get ready to tell her important things.
"First one:Every ten years,the seven rulers of the Seven Seas must get together in a meeting in their one special place and talk out the issues.They all agree on somethign there." She nodded as if to go on.
"Second one:When voting on something,the entire crew shall all have their own opinions."
"Seems fair" He nodded in agreement.
"Third one:If it should come to a fight between two captains,wether they are the seven rulers or just regular captains,they are not to bring anyone else into the fight."
"Also fair...but I do want to know who these seven rulers are." He nodded as well.
"Fourth one:If there are consequences to be dealt with,you mustn't run from it,or there will be even worse consequences."
He looked around,before leaning in towards her.She could smell the strong scent of rum,and it strangely smelt good.
"Fifth one,the most important of them all:Never either get into problems,upset,or run away from the ruler of the Seven Rulers of the Seven Seas and the Seven Seas itself." he said,his voice dangerously warning.
"Who is that?" she whispered.
He made for her to lean closer,and so she did.
"Davy Jones."
Her eyes widened at the name and chills went down her spine as the name was spoken.
"Sailor,go back to your duty!" the General yelled at the man who spoke with Sakura.He muttered some words and gave a small bow to Sakura,a small smile,and went back to mopping.Sakura waved to him and stood up walking to the rail.
She had now noticed that the ship were connected by a wooden board,people being held forcely as they crossed from the unfamiliar ship to which she was on.
She watched the people be transferred and kept in mind what they were.
"Pirates."
As she whispered the words,she saw a young boy being hauled.He pulled away,but was still being dragged.Suddenly,a pirate attack one of the sailors that held him as he crossed and grabbed the boy,pushing the other sailor into the vast sea.He held the boy,and continued to push sailors off his comrades.The pirates ran onto the ship,and the pirates on Sakura's boat cried for help,or cheered.
"Kakashi!Take him and run away!" a pirate yelled.She looked at the pirate silently as he yelled for the pirates to run away.The boards were pushed off,and the pirate ship sailed off,where soon guns were being fired.Sakura bent down,waiting for the fires to be over with.
While it kept going,her curiousity took over her and she stood up peeking to the other ship.The boy stood on the railing crying for a man.She looked over to see the man that yelled for them to runa way was waving and crying.
The boy cried and yelled for the man on Sakura's ship.Suddenly,their eyes connected.His onyx eyes,to her emerald eyes.Her lively,pink haired swayed in the wind as they stared,and his dark jet,black hair did as well.
Suddenly,Sakura was pulled away and taken inside.
"Sakura,stay in here until it is over." the General commanded and then left shutting the door.
Sakura stayed still for a moment,the boy's face lingering in her mind.She then stood up and quietly left the room,passing all the sailors,down to the jails under the deck.She entered silently and was relieved to see no guard there,but only the pirates.She closed the door behind her and walked closer.
"Hi.You are the pirates." she said.The men looked up and their eyes widened slightly at the small girl.
"Who are you?" one asked.It was the crying man of before that waved to the younger boy.
"I'm Sakura Haruno,daughter of Edward Haruno." she said.
"Well,I am Itachi Uchiha."
"You are a pirate,am I right?"
"Yes,I am a pirate.A captain if you should say so."
"A captain!How great!I have never met a pirate before,let alone a pirate captain.Are you one of the Seven Rulers?"
He stayed silent for a moment.
"How do you know the Seven Rulers?"
"A man aboard told me.He's to clean the ship,but he seemed a lot more smart.He told me of the Seven Rulers of the Seven Seas and about...Davy Jones."
The men in the cell cringed and their eyes widened.Itachi narrowed his eyes.
"Davy Jones,eh?"
"Yes,but I only learned he rules off the seas and rulers,and his name.Why?Is he something very special?"
"You could say so,yes.He is to help all sailors that die at sea.Help them pass over peacefully.He is evil,though,and is not to be played around with.Otherwise you find yourself as another dead sailor he passes over."
"He seems scary.Well,what's it like living on the seas?"
"It is true adventure.You'd never find a more better place then the seas.But,there are ment things to fear."
"Well,I'm not afraid of anything."
"Oh really?Not even Davy Jones?"
"Nope!Once I see Davy Jones,I'll look him right in the eye,and I'll simply give a mere scowl and tell him off.Nothing scares me,no siree."
"Seems that you are a strong little girl.You would have made an excellent pirate,if not for your birth as the daughter of the wealthiest man."
"An excellent pirate!How adventorous!Then...I shall become a pirate!"
"What?"
"One day,I'm going to be drifted off with the sea and make my own adventure.I will get into the trouble of finding evil pirates,and their devilish and murderous captain,and I will become one of them.We will all becomr close,and I will be the woman of the most feared captain history!"
Sakura giggled in happiness.Itachi smiled and stood up,reaching his hand out and petting her head.
"A wild imagination you have in that mind of yours.It may just happen.Here,I'll give you this."
He took off a necklace that hid under his shirt and held it out for her.She grabbed it and examined it curiously.
A gasp left her mouth and she squealed in excitement.
The necklace was gold with an emerald in the shape of a skull in the center,as it turned when you moved it.
"It looks fantastic!"
"Yes,my father gave it to me.I would have hoped to give it to a son of mine,but it seems that wont happen.So,I'll give it to you.The soon to be woman of the most feared captain in history.I ask you a favor,though.I ask of you to pass it onto your children,and keep it going."
"I most definitely will!"
She placed it on her neck and smiled as she turned the skull's head.
"And I have another favor."
"Yes,Captain Itachi-san?"
"If you are ever to meet a boy named Sasuke Uchiha...tell him Itachi Uchiha said this.'Adventure is born with you in your heart,and the only real adventure you could ever have is finding your love on the seven seas of which you are destined to be with.'"
"That sound very deeply beautiful...I will indeed tell Sasuke Uchiha that Captain Itachi Uchiha,said this."
"Good,now you shoud go before you get in trouble.And be careful with the medallion.It is more special than you think."
"Yes,Captain.It was very nice meeting you.Good day.",Sakura said and shook his hand,then waving and walking off quickly.


Sakura's eyes shot open and she sleepily sighed.
"...Sasuke Uchiha..." mouthed her lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story