Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pirates Code

One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-07 - Updated: 2010-06-07 - 365 words

-1TrainWreck
Sakura had gotten up and was dressed in the infamous corset and another beautiful dress,her hair curled and heels,with make-up.
She was no longer a small girl,but a 17-year old woman,and the most beautiful of all of Port Royal.Some would say the world.
"Father,must we really go to this party?" Sakura asked.
"Yes,my dear.There,the General has a surprise for you." Sakura smiled deceivingly and began to fan herself.
"Master Haruno,Mistress Haruno,your carrigae is ready." Both father and daughter stood up and walked to living room,yet once she stepped outside,chills went down her spine.
Something's going to happen. Sakura Haruno could not help but think it.

They had arrived to the party and was talking with different wealthy families,until it came to the General's family.
"Why,hello,there.You must be Sakura Haruno,if I am not mistaken." Sakura smiled at the older woman and bowed.
"Hello,Mrs.Beckett." Yet the woman shook her head and made her stand straight.
"I will not have my daughter-in-law bowing to me." Sakura let the confusion go throughout her mind as she took in the words.
"Daughter-in-law?"
Suddenly,Samuel Becket popped up next to Sakura and smiled.The smile was yet selfish and deceiving looking.
"Hello,Ms.Haruno." Sakura smiled and curtsied.
"Hello,General." Beckett cleared his throat and everything became silent.Sakura looked around to see everybody had their eyes on them.She gulped feeling nervous.
Beckett got down on one knee,and held Sakura's hand.Sakura's eyes widened and she looked over and down to see him smiling again.
"Oh my dear lord..." Beckett let go of her hand and took out a small box opening it to reveal a big diamond ring.
"Sakura Haruno,will you marry me?" Sakura gulped and laughed nervously.
She looked at her father and he motioned her to say yes.She looked back at Beckett's smiling face and smiled herself.
"I-"
"PIRATES!" Sakura's eyes widened and she looked up to see what you indeed called,pirates.
"Sorry,lads,but change of plans."

sorry it was short,but i had to go,so i'll rite more later,kay?
Sign up to rate and review this story