Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pirates Code

Two

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-07 - Updated: 2010-06-07 - 1005 words

-1TrainWreck
"Sorry,lads,but change of plans."
Sakura watched at the blonde man walked forward,a big smile.Everybody backed away from him and the group that followed him.
"Attack!" The general ran towards the blond pirate as he announced this,but the londe man seemed well-planned out everyhting
The General found himself with a gun in his face,frozen.
"Did I say that this game could begin?" The blonde laughed and pushed the General to another pirate,who held a gun to him.
"What do you pirates want?" Edward Haruno asked.The blonde man smiled and walked up to the wealthy man.
"Simple." The blonde man then pointed his gun at Sakura.Sakura's eyes widened.
"Me?"
"You." The blonde man grabbed Sakura by the arm and pulled her to him,pointing the gun at her.Everybody gasped,and her father made motion,but the pirate pressed the gun harder to her head.
"I'd suggest you not get any closer,my dear lord."
"The Captain is here." A brown-haired man announced this and the pirates made a path for another.Sakura looked back to see who this captain was.
Her eyes widened at the God that walked towards her.
His skin was tanned,his eyes onyx and dark,his hair in the peculiar form of a chicken's ass,but jet,black.He wore a white shirt stiched in the front with his pants and boots,his sword on his left,and his gun on his right.
"Captain Sasuke Uchiha." Sakura looked at her father confused to see that he knew who this Captain was.
"So good that you know me.You'd know that I am the most feared captain of these Seven Seas.Also one that is not up for games.We wil ltake your precious daughter,and take our leave."
"What do you want in return?" Haruno asked.The Captain smirked and sighed.
"We want 5000 pounds of gold.I understand you cannot get that right now,so we'll take her.You will meet us in Tortuga in about seven weeks."
The General snorted and was immediately hit in the head with the gun the pirate held.
"Father." Sakura made for her father,but the Captain was fast,and grabbed Sakura by the arm tightly,making her wince.
She could feel her precious necklace hid in her dress move.
"We will get you this 5000 pounds of gold,but please give my daughter.I assure you we will give it to you." The Captain laughed humorlesly and shook his head.
"Sorry,but I do not trust men that are not my crew.Even if you do say you are a man of your words.Remember,5000 pounds of gold in Tortuga,in seven weeks.Don't be late,or your beautiful daughter will not live to see children of her own."
The pirates threw General aside on the floor,and Sasuke turned pullign Sakura away.She struggled against his hold and screamed.
The pirate captain sighed and hooked his arms around her legs,throwing her over his shoulder.She gasped,but continued to scream and trash.
"Sakura,I will get you back!Pirates,Captain,do not dare lay a hand on her!" Edward Haruno yelled for them as they walked away.

Aboard the ship,came the Captain and the group that went with him.Sakura continued to scream and trash around.The crew watched as he walked in his room and threw her on the bed.
"Do not dare touch me!My father will get the General to hunt you down and kill you!" the Captain smirked.
"Let me introduce myself.I am Captain Sasuke Uchiha.Most feared captain of the seas,and I am not afraid to take down your precious father or General." Sakura narrowed her eyes and breathed heavily as she tried to calm herself.
"Well,let me tell you,that I am not somebody to be messed with."
"Oh,really?Listen,dear Haruno,but I am not somebody to be messed with.One mistake,and you'll lose your privileges on this ship."
"And what may I ask are my privileges,dear pirate?"
"You can walk upon the deck.You are to eat with me because you'll need to use the energy.You can come in here when you want to,but do not bother any men of my crew.Any problems,come to me."
"...you seem to relaxed with me here."
"Well,it is not like I am going to treat you like a slave.But I need the money for many things.Debts,supplies,and food for my crew.Now,stay in here and do not come out."
Captain left the room and closed the door behind him.She sighed and crossed her arms.
"Luckily this kidnap is not so awful,but I still do not like this."
Sakura tried to fix her messy hair,and her dress.She took out the necklace.
the gold necklace with the emeral skul lthat a captain gave her long ago.
She still remembered his name clearly.
Captain Itachi Uchiha.
She sighed and put it around her neck.
Wait!
"Itachi...Uchiha?What did that captain say his name was again?" Sakura thought of it,when the door had opened and the devil of a captain came in.
He looked at her,and then down at the necklace.His eyes narrowed and he neared her,making her go back until she hit the wall.He reached for the necklace,but she slapped his hand away.
"What-"
"Don't dare touch me,pirate!"
"I wasn't going to touch you,you damn woman!...Where did you get that necklace from?"
"Why should you know?"
"Because I want to!"
"Well,Captain,I do not want to tell you."
"Tell me...it's important.",he said in a much lower voice.Sakura stared at him through narrowed eyes before sighing and looking away.
"Let me look around the deck first." The Captain sighed and backed away letting her stand up and walked out.He followed her out.
"Captain,mind introducing us to the brightning beauty?"
Sign up to rate and review this story