Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pirates Code

Three

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 292 words

-1TrainWreck
"Captain,mind introducing us to the brightning beauty?"
"Why not?Crew,say hello to our guest.The beautiful and wealthy Sakura Haruno who will get us our money.",Sasuke said and pushed her towards the crew.
Four men walked forward.
The first was the blonde who had kept the smile since he appeared in her sight.
"Hello,Miss Haruno.I am Naruto Uzamaki,and you have the honor of calling me Naruto.",he said with a huge smile.
His hair was short and spiked,with bright,blue eyes and three scars on both sides of his face.
She nodded confusedly and looked at the next guy.
He had long brown hair and bright white looking eyes.
"Neji Hyuuga.Pleased to meet you,Miss Haruno."
The next guy that a ponytail that was also spiked and dark brown eyes.
"Shikamaru Nara.",he said sleepily.
She nodded and looked at the next guy.
"Sai.",he said with a smile.He was pale and had dark eyes with dark short hair.A small resemblence to the Captain.
She nodded and all the rest of the crew simply stared at her.She turned to the captain and narrowed her eyes.
"Alright.I'm tired." She walked past him and to the room.He narrowed his eyes and shook his head.He dismissed the crew and they got back to work.
Naruto walked up to the Captain and smiled.
"She already seems like she'll be a tough one,eh?",Naruto chuckled.Sasuke sighed and shrugged.
"No matter.One wrong move,and she's on lockdown.",he said and walked to the room.
Closing the door behind him and walking up to her.
She looked up at him and glared.
"Alright,tell me where you got the necklace and now."
Sign up to rate and review this story