Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make me wanna die

Seeing is believing

by xxMikeyxx 1 review

It's Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-08 - Updated: 2010-06-08 - 206 words

0Unrated
APOV
I got my jet black guitar out of my case. I put it round my neck and walked out the door. I walked down the cold corridor. I then turned a corner and saw these girls that must have got past sercurity. They where waving pieces of paper at someone I couldn't see. I just walked to the side of the stage. Jess was there fiddling with her drum sticks, Jodie was plucking at her bass guitar, Sakura was also plucking at her guitar and Ivy was just swinging her microphone around. I sighed. Then a mans voice boomed around the stage. "Next up we have a brand new band entering the world of music, tonight we have Living Dead!" The audience then started screaming. The girls ran onto the stage and I just followed quickly. The audience became even wilder. "Hello everyone!" Ivy shouted.

God sake! Half the audience were being negative to us. We're never gonna make it in the music buisness.
I stood there and covered my face in shame. Suddenly someone bashed into me and knocked me over. "Oh god! Are you okay?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes. Oh my god its him! Its Gerard mother fucking Way!
Sign up to rate and review this story