Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

Meeting

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-08 - Updated: 2010-06-08 - 526 words - Complete

0Unrated
here's another chapter!
xoxo
Nikki


I was sittng in Starbucks, drinking... well... heaven. Heaven as in coffee. I was bored out of my mind and extremely pissed off, although I couldn't figure out why. I stared out the window. The weather was nice, it was hot and sunny. I had been invited to go and sunbathe at the becahe, but I'd turned down the offer. I was planning on leaveing the shop until a boy with gorgeous eyes walked through the door. He joined the rather long queue, waiting to order his coffee. I was thinking up plans. I knew I liked this guy. And all I was after was his number. When he was about to order I ran up to him and handed him some money, before racing back to the place I had been sitting and stared at the table, deep in thought.
'Hey!' I heard being yelled instantly across the room. My head shot up from the table and I looked for the source of the sound, which was the boy I'd given money to. I smiled at him, and he walked over and sat down on the chair opposite mine. I took a deep breathe, hoping I wouldn't screw it up.
'What's with the money?' He asked me.
'Oh... I actually don't know...' I said, forcing a chuckle.
'Okay. So, you are?' He asked me.
'Huh? Oh... I'm Brendon' I smiled.
'Cool. I'm Ryan' He laughed.
'Okay. So... Ryan, how are you?' I asked, trying to be polite.
'I'm okay, thanks. Yourself?' He said, tiliting his head to the right.
'I'm okay, I guess' I sighed, thinking back over the past weeks.
'Why? What happened?' Ryan asked me, his head straight again with his eyes fixed on me. I wasn't ready to tell him the truth about what had actually happend so I decided on a simple reply.
'Just stuff' I said, forcing a smile.
'Relationship problems?' Ryan asked me, his eyebrows raised.
'Uh... W-well...' I stuttered.
'It's okay. I had some issues too, hence why I moved here' He said confidently.
'What sort of problems?' I asked.
'He... She cheated on me' He said, trying to hide his obvious mistake, while I tried to hide my obvious smile.
'He?' I aksed.
'Um... yeah... uh... I'm gay...' Ryan said quitely, running his fingers through his hair nervously.
'Okay' I said, biting on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling. I didn't want him to know yet.
'You're okay with having a gay friend? Not gonna beat me or hurt me or-' I cut him off, fed up of him asking questions.
'This isn't high school' I laughed.
'It happens outside of high school though!' Ryan said, tears forming in his eyes.
'True, true' I said, nodding slightly.
'STOP PRETENDING TO UNDERSTAND! I'VE BEEN HURT SO MUCH, AND YOU DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS!' Ryan yelled, grabbing his coffee and leaving the table. I grabbed my coffee and ran after him.
'I DO UNDERSTAND, RYAN! I'M GAY TOO!' I yelled after him, hoping it wasn't too late.
Sign up to rate and review this story