Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

When You Feel Useless And Hopeless, You Know You're Broken

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 504 words - Complete

0Unrated
sorry i haven't update this for a while blah blah blah
xoxo
Nikki


He turned around and stred at me, a look of confusion painted on his face. I ran towards him, tears in my eyes. He stepped back, and then forward. Without thinking, I threw my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. So tight that I had to pretend I didn't notice his hard on and hope he didn't notice mine.
'Uh... Brendon?' Ryan giggled, gently pushing me away.
'Uh... sorry about that, it was just an... uncontrolable urge... I had to hug you' I smiled.
'Don't worry, I felt the same. I mean, who would, Brendon. Oh, God, you're so cute' He smiled.
'We should... get to know each other more' I smiled. I instantly covered my mouth and burst out laughing. Ryan was laughing too. 'Not... like... that' I said, trying not to laugh again.
'I know what you actually meant, Brendon, don't worry. So, we go back into Starbucks and talk, okay?' Ryan smiled.
'Fuck yeah!' I giggled, grabbing his hand and pulling him back into the coffee shop. The table that I was sitting at before was still empty, so the pair of us sat there.
'So?' He said, trying to begin a conversation.
'I'll go first. I'm supposed to be a good mormon boy, but it ain't happening. I play loads of musical intruments and apparently, I can sing. Red Bull is awesome and... my parents hate me. and I think that's about it' I said quickly. I did miss off quite a few things, but I was pretty sure I'd tell him later, once we got to know each other better.
'My turn, eh? Fine. My name's actually George, but I hate it. I'm in a band called Panic! at the Disco...' He began.
'a band?! Oh my God that's SO awesome! I have to hear you guys sometime!' I yelled. Everone in the shop stared at me. Ryan blushed slightly, and I was laughing.
'Yeah. anyways, I can sing and play guitar, I wear loads of makeup, my ex-boyfriend, the one you found out about earlier, is a druggie. I write songs... My dad's an alcoholic and... he umm... beats me... and yeah... that's it...' He said, whispering the last part. I stood up and hugged him. You know what, I wouldn't honestly be surprised if I stargled him or something. i'm amazed that he could breathe.
'That's shit' I sighed.
'I know...' Ryan said, hugging me back. I losened m grip so I wouldn't kill him.
'Wanna come round my house?' I asked.
'Yeah. Uh... could I stay tonight? It's just I have no where to go because I broke up with my boyfriend and I really don't wanna go back to my dad...' Ryan said.
'Of course it's FINE! Now Let's GO!' I yelled laughing. Ryan started laughing too as I grabbed his hand and led him to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story