Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 11, 1978

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Joe talks about his problems.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-06-12 - Updated: 2010-06-12 - 316 words - Complete

1Insightful
July 11, 1978
Boston, MA
2:20AM

Well this has been one awkward week. A few days ago, Elissa and I got in one weird argument. Then I got a weird package on my door step the next day, but someone stopped by and claimed the mailman gave us their package. Yesterday, I went to the studio to meet up with the guys. We talked about when we will start recording our next album. It was awfully hot in the studio because the air conditioner broke. We all decided to go outside in the shade to go talk about the album some more. Everybody but Steven and I stayed inside. He told me he needed to tell me something, which was a total lie! The minute everybody was gone, he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me! I tried pulling away but he held me tighter. Then I noticed he was getting hard by all this! He pulled away when we both heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He gave me a 'I know you liked it' look. This may sound crazy but he's right. I did enjoy that kiss. It's 2am and later today the band is getting together to rehearse. I have to be there around 9am. I should go to sleep but I'm niot tired. I think Elissa wants a divorce. It's all because I said I didn't want to start a family. This is so stupid, why would you want to divorce over that? We've been fighting almost every minute of the day. When she looks at me, she glares. Right now, I'm sitting on the couch in the living room with the tv on. I was watching a few late night comedy shows until I started thinking about this weird week. Ok, maybe I am getting tired. I just yawned. I'm going to go brush my teeth and go to sleep. Goodnight.  
Sign up to rate and review this story