Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Horror

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-14 - Updated: 2010-06-14 - 293 words

0Unrated
heya. 3rd update tonight! WOOO!! lol
xoxo
Nikki


- 2 weeks later -

Ryan's POV

'But Peter!' I whined, running my fingers through my hair. He shook his head and spend a minute or two thinking of a repky.
'Look, I can't help you find him, I need to go meet with the guys, we have a concert tonight. But Ryan... it's been two weeks...' Pete told me.
'No! He's alive, motherfucker!' I screamed, running out of my apartment. Everything was fucked. I walked for a few minutes before I reached the park. I sat on a bench and almost as soon as I sat down, my phone began to vibrate, indicating that I was being called or had a text. It was Shadow calling me.
'Shade? What's up?' I asked her, although I already knew the answer.
'He still hasn't called, Ry!' Shadow cried.
'I'm sure he'll be home soon...' I lied.
'Lies!' She yelled hanging up the phone. I quickly texted Cat.
'Cat, Shade's lost it again. I need help now. I really think she's gonna do something stupid'
I raced home, to find that, unsurprisingly, Pete had left. A few minutes later, my little sister knocked on the door.
'Cat, what do we do?' I asked her.
'I need her. The baby needs her!' Cat cried, hugging me. I felt tears burn in my eyes. I wasn't even sure if Brendon was still alive. I knew the whole group would freak out if his death was confirmed. I also knew we'd lose Shadow, Cat and I too. I couldn't let the group lose that many members so I knew I had to stay strong and hope my boyfriend was still alive.
Sign up to rate and review this story