Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Agreement

by AlexisSCREAM

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-06-14 - Updated: 2010-06-14 - 265 words

?Blocked
heya. ANOTHER update! lol I hope you likeysss
xoxo
Nikki


Alex's POV

'Honey, I can't let you go' I laughed, straddling Brendon.
'Alex, I'm worried about everyone!' Brendon sobbed.
'Fucking hell! They are fine, how many more times?! Now strip, I'm horny' I laughed, running my finges through his hair.
'Alex! I can't!' he sobbed.
'Fuck me or die' I told him sternly.
'Alex, I'm gay. I have no intention of having sex with you' he told me calmly.
'Sure thing, bitch' I smiled, beginning to pull off his clothes.
'Alex?'
'Yeah, gorgeous?' I said with a smirk.
'Fucks sake! Get off me!' he yelled. By now, he was completely naked and I was taking my own clothes off.
'Now... this won't do...' I laughed.
'What won't?' Brendon asked.
'You're not hard' I laughed.
'There is a logical explaination for that. You just won't listen. Man, you're being worse than Hannah!' He told me. I just ignored him. I was naked and straddling him again now. I kissed his neck tenderly before moving to his lips. I ran my fingers up and down his bare chest and strocked his cock a few times. After about ten minutes of this, he pushed me off of him.
'You won't give up, will you?' He asked.
'No' I laughed.
'Look, if I do this, can I leave?' he asked.
'Maybe...' I smiled, knowing he wouldn't be leaving at all. He belonged to me. He was mine.
'Okay. I guess I'll think of Ryan... let's do this...'
Sign up to rate and review this story