Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Liars

by AlexisSCREAM

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-06-14 - Updated: 2010-06-14 - 378 words

?Blocked
okay. I've lost my mind because I'm updating AGAIN.
xoxo
Nikki


- 2 and a half months later -

Shadow's POV

'So this is Catriona Maria Ross's last day here at school...' the principal said into the microphone. I sniggered a little before standing up on the chair an pulling of the black wig I was wearing (styled exactly the way I'd usually have my hair) to reveal my electric blue dyed hair with black streaks. I had also re-styled my 'new' hair to look stereotypically scene. I could hear gasps fill the room; only I would have the guts to do something like that. It was the beginning of the school day and for once I had showed up. I was pissed off because it was Cat's last day, so I decided to make a statement and try to get myself kicked out.
'Miss Urie! Get down from there! And that hair color is innaproriate!' The principal yelled at me, a stern look in his eyes.
'Fuck you, you motherfucking slut!' I yelled back.
'Detention!' He told me.
'Same for you, cunt' I spat.
'Double detention!'
'Fuck's sakes! How horny are you?!'
'Miss Urie!'
'Sorry, sir, but I aim to please. Okay, so we need a time and a date...' I smirked.
'Miss Urie! You should at least treasure your virginity' He yelled at me. Sensible people would have given up then, but I didn't. Actually, only a virgin would have given up.
'What's the point in treasuring something you don't have?'
'My offcie, NOW!' He yelled.
'Wow... go wank or something!' I laughed, jumping off of the chair and skipping to his office with the principal following.
'Miss Urie, that behaviour and language is inapproriate!' he told me.
'Uh... okay, whatever' I laughed.
'Now, I hear you've been diagnosed with the smae disorder as your brother, right?' he asked.
'Uh... yeah. Can I go now?'
'No. Look, Bella, you need to stop behaving inappropriately...'
'Blame the ADHD' I told him, kicking over the chair I had been sitting on, unable to believe he had the guts to call me by my actual name. The name that hadn't been used for almost 2 years.
Sign up to rate and review this story