Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Hated

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-15 - Updated: 2010-06-15 - 206 words

0Unrated
heyyaaa again. another chapter. i need to write some more chapters cuz i have none left in my sketch book!
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon's POV

I sat on the floor crying, still unable to believe I had fallen into her trap yet again. We'd finished hours ago, but the taste of her lips still stayed, making me feel sick, making me want to die. Alex strutted into the room... well, basement... she was naked and acting 'sexy'. It was probably the biggest turn off ever.
'Hey sexy' she said, sitting on the floor, legs spread out.
'Alex, I don't wanna see that' I told her.
'Really? How come you were fucking me earlier then?' She sniggered.
'Whatever, bitch' I smirked. I couldn't believe I was fianlly fighting back.
'I'm not your bitch, you're mine. So fuck you!' She laughed, leaning towards me. I pushed her away.
'Sorry, honey, I don't swing that way' I laughed, crawling to the other end of the room to get some clothes on, leaving Alex sitting on the floor in shock. For once, I didn't mind being hated by someone who was supposed to care. Because I hated them too. Even if they were one of my best friend's sisters.
Sign up to rate and review this story