Categories > Original > Fantasy > Survivor

Survivor

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Summary inside!Please read or you will see burn fleshing off of your body in the morning!:] JK!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2010-01-24 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 1907 words

0Cliche
Five boys with the perfect family,perfect girlfriends,perfect world.They had everything they wanted,and nothing went wrong at all.They even had eachother.The bestest of five friends you could ever see.
Yet,one day they are called to a warehouse,far into the forest,when a woman finds them and tells them to go there.They listen and yet when they are there,they find something that is simply impossible and only found in stories.Five boys that look eactly like them.yet have different personalities.
Then they find themselves in a trap when the five clone boys trick them and lock them inot the warehouse,then going out into the world and posing as them.
Which ends to be a huge problem.


Girls squealed as the five boys smiled,walking past them to their classes.There in college,they were the most popular and hottest boys.
All had been together since kindergarten,and nothing seemed like it could ever seperate them.
One was Mamoru.He had short spiked hair with light brown eyes.Very innocent,and very gorgeous.
Another was Chiba.He had curly,brown hair with dark eyes.He was the smartest,and also gorgeous.
Another was Tsukiyo.He had had short and straight,dark hair with dark eyes.He was super kind,and also gorgeous.
Another was Riku.He had spiked up,brown light brownhair with dark brown eyes.A total playboy,and also,of course,gorgeous.
The last was Rui.He had light,brown straight hair with the cute angled bangs and dark eyes.He was mysterious,and quiet but of course,geogeous.In fast,he was most gorgeous of all.
"Hey,ladies.",Riku said with a sirk.Girls squealed even higher now.
"This never does get old.",Chiba said laughing.
"You got the right.",Mamoru said.
"Hey,you seen the girls yet?",Tsukiyo asked.
"Nah,got no idea where they are.",Riku said.
"You know,it's weird you have a gilfriend.You gonna break up with her soon?",Tsukiyo asked.
"Yeah,but not now.She's a bit fun.",Riku said chuckling.
"Riku-kun!",somebody suddenly said.They all looked ahead to see all five girls.
"Yo,baby!",Riku said holding out his arms.She walked up to him and gave him a big hug.The four others came up and hugged them as well.
"Tsukiyo-kun,I've missed you.",Tsukiyo's girlfriend whined.
"You didn't call me last night.",Mamoru's girl whined.He sighed and bowed his head in apology.
"Let's go out tonight.",Chiba's girl said with a smile.
"Sure,I got all night free.",Chiba said.His girlfriend giggled.
"Rui-kun,let's go eat some breakfeast.I'll feed you.",Rui's girlfriend said.Rui smiled lightly.
"Sure,why not?",he murmured softly.They all walked off to the cafeteria,when suddenly...
"Attention students.All following students please report to the office immediately.Mamoru Tsukino,Chiba Manao,Tsukiyo Aino,Riku Kaito,and Riku Kitada.Report to the office immediately.",the PA announced.
"Man.",Riku muttered.
"We'll meet you there after.",Mamoru said with a smile and kissed his girl on the cheek.They waved by to eachother,and the boys alked to the office.
They entered the principal's office,but to see not the principal,but an unfamiliar woman.
"Hot.",Riku whispered with a smirk.She turned to them and narrowed her eyes.
"You are all who I called here?",she asked.
"Yeah.",Chiba said.They all nodded as well.
"Good.Now listen carefully and do as I say.",the woman said.
"Can you tell us who you are first?",Riku asked,still smirking.
"Fine.I am Aino Minako.",she said and bowed formally.
"Nice to meet you.",Riku said holding out his hand.She shook it,then crossing her arms.
"Now listen.There is a warehouse,deep in the forest.Be there this afternoon by 6.If not there,you are expelled from school.Got it?",she said firmly.
"Ms.Minako,who do you think you are?",Rui asked.
"I am your new principal.You are dismissed now.",she said and turned sitting at her desk.The boys sat there absoluely confused for a moment,before just leaving quickly.
"What was that about?",Riku asked.
"Don't know,but I have the feeling we should listen to the new witch.",Rui said.
"Well,let's go meet the girls.",Tsukiyo said with a smile and walked to the cafeteria.
"How is it that he could take everything so easily??",Riku questioned.They shrugged,andhe sighed.ALl followed him without any more questions.
"Just wait a while,my boys.",Ms.Minako said and smirked as she stared at the picture of the five boys.

The five had been walking in the forest for abput an hour.
"Jeez,where is the damn place?!",Riku yelled frustrated.
"That lady better not have tricked her.Or else I will sue her.",Chiba said.Yet,they had suddenly reached a huge place.
"What the..",Riku trailed off as they froze and stared with wide eyes.There was a huge stone building,looking absolutely lifeless.
"Let's get going.",Rui said walking ahead.
"Rui,wait!",Chiba said runing after him.
"Let's just get this over with.",Riku said following after them.Mamoru and Tsukiyo sighed,just following them.
They entered quietly.The place was absolutely empty.
"Look,there are signs.",Chiba said pointing at a sign that said 'This way',and has an arrow pointing to the right.
"Come on.",Rui said putting his hands in his pocket.Suddenly,people appeared out of nowhere in front of them and punched them hard with something,knocking them out completely.

"Mmmm.",Rui moaned as he sat up.He looked around to see the same stone wall and all.He looked around an saw the guys,but noticed they were now wearing white suits.He lookeed down at himself,and he was wearing a white coat,with white pants,and white shirt,white shoes as well/
"What's going on?",he questioned.
"Come.",said a voice.His head shot up and there was a woman,but he could not se eher face.His eyes widened as she walked off.He turned to the guys quickly and shook them waking them up.
"I fell like I got a hangover.",Riku muttered sitting up.
"Come on!Hurry!",Rui said and stood up runing where the woman once stood.The guys got up,and made it over to Rui slowly.
"What's happening?And where did we get the clothes?",Mamoru asked.
"Just follow me.",Rui said and he walked the way the woman had left.He could hear the faint heels tapping against the floor,and followed the sounds,the guys following him.
Suddenly,they reached a huge door.
"Should we go in?",Mamoru asked.
"It's what the sign here says.",Chiba said pointing at the sign on the side.Rui sighed and walked towards the door,an it suddenly started to slowly open.They stood there frozen,when it had apeared in front of them.
A huge white room,with white chairs and laptops,five boys in each five chairs.
"What the?",Riku asked walking up.
All five boys looked up and smirked.
"Hello.",one said,and the guys's eyes widened and they froze completely.
As if looking in a mirror,five clone-looking boys stood from the chairs and walked towards the door.
It was as if twins.One looked like Chiba,except for the clothes.
One looked like Mamoru,also except for the clothes.
One looked like Tsukiyo.One looked like Riku.
And one looked ike Rui.
"We have twins!",Tsukiyo yelled pointing.
"You idiot.",the twin looking him muttered crossing his arm.
"Hey,boys.Introduce yourselves,and then we will ourselves.",the Rui-looking twin said.
"Fine.My name is Rui Kitada.",Rui said.
"Name's Riku Kaito.",he said crossing his arms.
"Mi name is Chiba Manao.",Chiba said.
"Mamoru Tsukino.",he said and bowed his head.
"Tsukiyo Aino.",he said and gave them a nod.
"Cool.Now let us introduce ourselves.",Mamoru's twin said with a smirk.
"My name is Max Tsukino.",he said and Mamoru's eyes widened.
"M-max?",Mamoru asked.
"Yep.",he said.
"My name is Micky Manao.",Chiba's twin said.
"How do you have my last name?",Chiba asked.
"I just copied it.",Micky said with a shrug.Chiba narrowed his eyes in confusion.
"My name's Xiah Aino.",Tsukiyo's twin said.
"Let me guess.Just copied my last name?",Tsukiyo asked.
"Smart.",Xiah said with a smile.
"My name is U-Know Kaito.",Riku's twin said smirking.
"U-Know.Damn,why did your name have to be cooler?",Riku said narrowing his eyes.U-Know smirked and put crossed his arm shrugging.
"Could be because I am cooler.",U-Know said and Riku took a step forward to beat him up,but Rui stopped him and looked at his twin with narrowed eyes.
"And you?",Rui asked.His twin smirked and placed his hands in his pockets.
"Who would have thought my clone would be so cool.",his twin said and smirked morw widely,and evilly.
"You are?",Rui questioned again.
"Name's Hero.And no,I have no intention of taking your last name.I just won't have one.",his twin said.
"And why are we supposed to be here?",Riku asked.
"Easy.We replace you and take your places in your lives.",U-Know said.
"Yeah,that's gonna happen.",Tsukiyo said.
"Oh,it is.",Xiah said walking uo to him with a smile.
"God,my twin smiles too much.",Tsukiyo said.
"Come here.",Xiah said.The five backed up,as the other five walked towards them.Yet,suddenly they were hit in the head hard and seemed to be knocked out again.Yet,Rui seemed to stay awake,falling on his knees.
"What a strong fellow.Glad to be your replacement.And don't worry,we'll visit every weekand.",Hero said walking up to him.Rui breathed for air starting to lose conciousness.
"You.Why do you want to replace us?",Rui asked.
"Freedom.Don't worry,you'll come back out again.But that is when I am bored.Which will take a long while.",Hero said smirking.He walked up to Rui and sighed bending down.
"You..",Rui whispered trailing off.Hero held his hand up and waved with a smile suddenly.
"Bye Bye.",he said,and then Rui lost conciousness.
...
The boys woke up slowly,sitting up from the floor.They looked around to see white walls and the same white laptops and chairs.
"We..",Chiba murmured softly.
"They locked us in here.We're trapped in here.",Mamoru said with wide eyes.Rui narrowed his eyes and looked up at the door.
"They...They won't lst long.",Rui said and smirked.
"How do you know that?",Riku asked.
"Trust me.I know.",Rui said and sighed looking down.

"Boys,say hello to our new lives.",U-know said as they stood out in the open.They were dressed cooly and people stared in awe.
"Let the fun begin.",Hero said.They all smirked and yet,the one that looked more evil...
Was Hero's...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New story done!Really hope you liked it even though it may have been confusing and weird.
Then again,I am wierd so you had to have expected me to write such wierd stories.
Or would you??
Eerie music plays as I smirk evilly.
But enough of that I say as I smile nicely now.
Hope you liked it and will review it.
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story