Categories > Original > Fantasy > Survivor

Chapter One

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-18 - Updated: 2010-06-18 - 1443 words

0Unrated
The boys walked into the empty school until they reached the pricipal's office.
"Hello,boys.",Aino said as she sat at the desk.
"Hello,Aino.",Xiah said with a smile.
"So,got the adresses for us?",U-Know asked.
"Yes and with them are rules to all of their lives.Also backround on people they know and their backround.",she explained.
"Cool.",Max said.
"Here you go.",she murmured as she passed them out to the correct people.
"Alright,I'm gone.",Hero said.He turned,but Aino's voice stopped him.
"Hero,be a good boy.This is your only chance of freedom.Your only time.",Aino said.Heros tood there quiet,before he continued with his leave.
"That's Hero for you.",Micky said.
"Well,I'll follow in his footsteps.",U-Know said and left.
"See ya.",Max said and left.
"Good-bye.",Micky said and followed.
"Well,can I stay with you longer,Aino-chan?",Xiah asked.Aino smiled and nodded.
A surprising blush appeared on Xiah's face.

"So this is the house,huh?",Hero murmrued to himself as he stood before gate with a huge mansion behind it.
He walked forward and the gates opened for him.Guards came up behind him and followed him all the way to the door.
He walked into the silent house.Further and further,he began to wonder if Rui even had parents or some type of family.Until...
"Onii-chan!"
Hero's eyes widened and he turned to see a little girl running up to him.He jumped for him,but he caught her in the air and held her at a distance.
"What are you?",he asked.Suddenly she began to cry.
"Onii-chan doesn't love me!Wahhh!",she started to wail.His eyes widened and his gulped setting her down.He hesitantly patted her head.
"O-Of course I love you.Ummm...",he said and looked at the paper looking for her picture.
Her name was Akira.His 4-year old sister.
"Yay!",she squealed and hugged his legs.Her head only went up to his waist.He nervously continued to pet her head.
"Rui!",a voice called.Akira pulled away and ran into a bigger room.He followed her to see it was a living room.He saw a woman sitting on the couch with a laptop on her lap.
He looked at the papers and searched for her until he found her.
She was his mom,Megumi.
"Hi...mom?",he said questingly.
"What's wrong with you?You sounded like you don't even know I'm your mom.",she said with a chuckle.He shrugged and folded the papers putting it in his back pocket.She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes.
"Where'd you get that clothes?When you let here,you were...properly dressed.",she said.
"Well,it's my new style.Get over it.",he said and looked around.
"Umm,okay.",she murmured.Hero heard a door open and close and in came a man that looked around forties.
"Hello,Izumi.",Megumi said.
"Hello,Meguni.Hello,Akira.Rui,he-...Rui,what are you wearing?",he said narrowing his eyes at Hero.
"His new style.",Megumi repeated for Hero.Hero yawned and turned to look for his new bedroom.
"Rui,I'm talking to you.",Izumi said.He turned back and narrowed his eyes.
"Look,dad,I'm not one for taking orders from people.Free man now and I'd like to keep it that way.It's my style and always has been,so try and not bother me about it.",Hero said.
"Now listen,Mister,I do not know what has gotten into you but you better-"
"I'm tired,I'm going to bed.",Hero said and turned starting to walk away.
"Rui,I am talking to yo-",but Hero turned with narrowed eyes and his famous evil smirk.Everybody stared at him confused and a bit scared.
"Another thing,my name ain't Rui.It's Hero.",he said and continued walking away.He had left everybody in the room quiet and disbelieved.

U-Know yawned as he lay on his bed eating junk food and watching T.V. in his huge room.
"This is AWESOME!",he said laughing.
"Master,there's somebody here for you.",the maid said.
"Tell him to go away.",U-Know demanded.
"But it's a girl.Your girlfriend,Master.",the maid said.U-Know was catched at girl and jumped off the bed,brushing away crumbs and smirked.
"Then bring her in,Melissa.",he said.
"It's Marissa.",she corrected.U-Know laughed and shrugged.
"It matters?Go,bring her in.",U-know said.She left quickly to do as her boss said.
Minutes later,a girl came in.A beautiful girl,his girlfriend,or Riku's girlfriend.
"Riku-kun!",she squealed.U-Know eyes widened and he realized he was in heavan.
Her very short mini-skirt,cleavage showing shirt,perfect face and hair.
"Hey...",he trailed off forgetting the name.He motioned for her to wait a sec and grabbed the papers looking for her until he found her.
He smirked and looked back putting the papers away,
"Hey,Hana.",he said.She smiled and walked up to him hugging him.
"Why didn't you call?",she asked.
"I,umm,I got busy with lots of things.",he said shrugging.
"Like what?",she asked breaking away and sitting on his bed.He turned to ehr and gave a nervous laugh.
"Let's forget that and make-out.",he said.She smiled and nodded.He smirked and walked over laying over her,connecting their lips together.
"Riku-kun,you're pretty impatient today.",she giggled.He smirked and lifted his head.
"How about you forget Riku and call me U-Know."

Max smiled as he explored the house.
"Young Master.",the workers said as he passed by and bowed.With a hello to each,he soon found himself in a kitchen smelling glorious food.
"Smells so good.",he said excitedly.
"Young Master.",the kitchen workers and chef said with a bow.
"What ya cooking?",Max asked.
"Your favorite.Pie.",the chef said.Max licked his lips and gave a big smile.
"Please,cook me six whole pies and send them up to my room.",Max said.The chef nodded and gor right to work.
He then continued to explore his house and discover until he was called to his room to eat.
And he did.And kept eating,eating,eating,and eating...
"Where is my fourteenth pie?",Max asked.
"Don't you mean...sixteenth,Young Master?"

"Boring...",Micky muttered as he sat in the living room watching television.
"Master Chiba,there is a call for you from a man named Kenji.",a maid said.He looked at the papers looking for the name until he found it.
"A car racer,huh?...Give me the phone!",he called.The maid did as he said and went back to her duties.
"Hello?",a voice said.
"Hello,Kenji.",Micky said.
"Yo,Chiba!Got you car fixed up and ready to race.Some suckers are lined up to have a go.",Kenji said.
"Really?",Micky murmured and thought.
"Come on.When have you ever thought about doing the race or not?",Kenji asked.Micky smirked and sighed nodding.
"Just not myself.All right,I'm headed there now.",Micky said.
"What do you mean not yourself,Chiba?",Kenji asked.Micky smirked.
"Just feeling a bit more...up.Oh!And from now on,call me Micky."

"So,what's your type of guy?",Xiah asked Aino as they sat in her bedroom watching television.
"I'd have to say...sweet and caring with a smile that could change my life.",she said,smiling at Xiah.He blushed,when his cellphone started to ring.
He sighed in annoyance and picked it up pressing it to his ear.
"Hello?",he asked.
"Tsukiyo,this your mother.Where are you?",a woman said.
"Tsukiyo?I think you got the wrong number.I am X-"
Aino grabbed the phone and shook her head with eyes narrowed.Xiah's eyes widened and he grabbed the phone back.
"Sorry,just a little out of it.I'll be home soon.",he said.
"Alright.Hurry now.",the mom said and hung up.He put his phone away and sighed.
"I'm going to have to change a few things.",Xiah said.
"Be careful next time,though.You do not want to blow this for the boys.You are the one they pick on most.Especially that Hero.",Aino said.
"It's okay.Hero's punches and tackles don't hurt me much.",Xiah said with a smile.
"Xiah...he left you a broken arm and bloody nose when you guys were playing tag.",Aino said.Xiah nervously chuckled and shrugged scratching his head.
"Okay,he hurts me here and there.When is that ever going to change?"
Sign up to rate and review this story