Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Forget me not

Forget me not

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

I had it all. The perfect life. and then one night ended everything, and now i have to start all over.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-19 - Updated: 2010-06-19 - 871 words

0Unrated
Waking up feels like a hang over, I’m never going to shake. But I hear beeping. And I feel like I’ve been hit by a car. I hear whispering and I’m wondering who all these people are. I hear someone “Oh my god, she’s waking up”. It’s a female voice. And then I hear a door open and people walk in. The same female voice says to someone named Patrick “She’s waking up, sweety” And he said to her “I cant believe this. You have no idea how I cant wait to touch her” and that makes me really uneasy, I have no idea who any of these people are, but they think they know me. Maybe, they have the wrong room, wrong person.

A doctor walks in and says to everyone in the room “ I need you guys to understand that Kayla may not be able to remember, some of you, or any of you for that matter.” A collective sharp in take of breath is heard through out the room, and then guy they call Patrick says “ But is she going to remember one day? I mean our wedding is in 4 months. I cant deal with this. I love her too much.” WEDDING?! They must have the wrong person. “Patrick, I know what you mean, But this is something that everyone is going to have to get used to. When she wakes up, shes going to be scared, shes not going to know any of you. And she’s gonna want answers. You guys need to be very paitent and make sure no one makes any sudden moves.”

The doctor left and it was made clear that no one was leaving. So I opened my eyes and everyone was looking at me, there were a lot more people than I thought. There were 4 girls and a bunch of guys.

“Um…Hi.” I tried to sit up in my bed. I was nervous. I was looking at my hands.
“Do you need anything? Drinks? Food?” A blonde haired guy with glasses and a hat on said. He was cute.
“No, Im fine. Who are you guys? I don’t know any of you.” the moment I said that faces fell. A girl with blonde hair and a lip ring, started crying and a bigger girl with dark hair hugged her. a lot of people let go of the breath they had all been holding and a guy with tight jeans and sick smile put his hands on the guy that asked me if I needed anything, shoulders.
“You don’t remember any of us?” The guy asked me
“No, I don’t think I know any of you at all to be honest. Are you sure you have the right room?”
“Yes, we have the right room.” The blonde haired girl had said to me through tears.
“So how do I know you guys?” I asked sitting up, intrigued. We sat for hours, and I got to know these people. And they weren’t half bad. They knew a lot about me, and I didn’t know what was true or not, but I didn’t care. Everyone left after several failed attempts of Patrick basically begging me to let him stay.

Here I am standing on a stage and im holding a microphone. There are thousands of people in the audience and they go wild when I step out on stage. I try to say something but I cant. I cant speak, because I know nothing of who I used to be.

I wake up to a nurse coming in to my room with two needles and bottle of something. She’s an older lady and she had the smell of mom on her.

“Good morning sweety. Where are your friends? Usually it’s wall to wall people in here.” she laughed as she prepped my arm for the sting that I couldn’t stand.

“Uh, they went home for the night last night. I cringe when she does what she needs to.” She looks at me.
“ My daughter loves your band. She’s seen you guys a million times.” she laughs and when she looks up she knows I have no idea what she’s talking about. “So you really don’t remember anything?” she stops what she’s doing to look at me, as if she can see the inner workings of my brain.
“I have no idea what you’re talking.” I laugh to take some pressure off of the situation.
“Im so sorry sweety. I really am. Well im all done here. I wont see you till tomorrow. Have a good day sweety.” she cleans up and then leaves. The door closes behind her and I sit back and I think, really hard, about all the things, she just said. A band? Am I really in a band?

Just then the door opens and in walks Patrick, Heather, Joe, Andy, Pete, Stephanie, and Rachel. Patrick hands me flowers and smiles. And I try to take it as a simple gesture, but I know he’s trying to get me to remember what made me fall in love with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story