Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Stop Looking, Start Seeing

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-06-20 - Updated: 2010-06-20 - 927 words

1Exciting
Gerard’s P.O.V
I just don’t understand this guy. I know he’s fucking schizophrenic but I’ve never felt so emotionally drained and scared in my life. Waqaar’s slowly running out of pills. He keeps apologizing and crying and I keep telling him I know it’s not his fault, because I know it isn’t. But it’s killing me.
He’s still saying there’s people watching us and that they won’t leave and every time we move they follow - and that’s what scaring me. His schizophrenia is really acting up and all this crap is freaking me out. I have bothered to tell him sometimes I do sense people following us, but I think that’s just his schizophrenia rubbing off on me. There’s absolutely no sign of Ray. Nothing. Just like it has been for the pass couple of days. The days are all just mixing together and so is time. I can’t remember how long we’ve been out here. I’ve lost my phone, not that it matters because I knew the battery would only do me a week. I only know the time when it gets dark after light, we’re starving all the time and currently stealing food off other campers, who are miles and miles away. But it’s our only choice.

But I said I won’t leave without Ray, even if it kills me.

“Gerard, come on, we have too, keep walking,” Waqaar told me, patting me on the back.
“Waqaar, I really don’t think I can, I mean it,” I said, tears prickling my eyes. It was getting to me, this whole journey was really getting to me.
“We can’t leave each other alone, you know that,” Waqaar said, checking over his shoulder. “I think they’ve stopped following us, there’s no one there.”
I squeezed my eyes shut. I wasn’t in the mood for this. I felt Waqaar’s hand slip into mine. I squeezed it for some comfort. We’ve become very close over these past few days, we only have each other, I guess it’s only natural.
“Don’t apologize,” I bark. “It’s me who should apologize, I should’ve made you get on that bus. I should have left, I just can’t accept that I’ll never see Ray again. That he’s most likely…dead.”
“Gerard,” Waqaar whimpered, he put an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.
“Come on, let’s go. We need food.” I sniffed, pulling away from Waqaar. He nodded and followed me.

I turned to Waqaar, he’s slowed down and too quiet. My eyes widen in horror. There were two naked men holding him by the shoulders and another standing beside them. Waqaar was unconscious.
“…W-what…” I stammered.
“You will not move!” The biggest of the three shouted.
“I will not what?” I shouted back, what the hell are these crazy people? I ran at Waqaar only to be picked up and threw against a nearby tree. I tried to scream but he grabbed me by the back of the neck and pressed hard and then I couldn’t feel or see anything.

Ray’s P.O.V
Nothing has happened. I haven’t been “punished” of beaten or anything since Sawib took me up to what I presume is the living room. It’s all a very well designed house. It’s completely luxurious. Ever since Sawib told me he was not accepting my apology, I have been freaking out. I thought I knew what would happen to me, I thought he would have just beat me. But he hasn’t, he’s just tied me to a chair in the living room. Normal behaviour for him I guess. I’ve grown used to it. I’ve been sitting here for a few hours I think.
“They are coming,” Sawib said, appearing behind me.
“What are you talking about?” I asked. He shook his head and crouched on his knees in front of me, concern and shame were swirling in his eyes. I could almost feel it in me, I could almost feel his feelings. He reached up and caressed my face with his hand, leaned forward and kissed me lightly and then stood behind me.
I heard people enter the room. A man stood in front of me, I noticed him to be Sky. Two others followed carrying things. They dropped them on the floor. I gasped. I started to struggle to get out of the ropes that ties me to the chair. I thrashed around, screaming.
“They’re my friends! You bastard! You fucking bastard! LET ME GO!” I screamed, looking at the unconscious bodies of Gerard and Waqaar.
Sawib stood in between me, Gerard and Waqaar. “I fucking hate you,” I snarled, looking at him directly in the eye. Sawib dropped his head.
“You’re not succumbing to him, you’re his master! You’ve grown weak Sawib!” Sky shouted, looking at the other two who chuckled. Sawib leaned down to my ear, “this is what you get for disobeying me.”

He nodded to Sky, who shut his mouth closed. Sawib stormed out of the room.
What’s going to happen?



I should really change the rating of this story, but ah well. I jsut remembered like days later again, that it was posted here.
This story is also taking a turn too. A turn in which I did not notice.
Thoughts?
Sign up to rate and review this story