Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Scream

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-02 - 641 words

0Unrated
Ray’s P.O.V
“Stop it!” I cried out for the millionth time, still struggling in the chair though the ropes were starting to loosen.
Sky and who I’ve learned to be Raviee were whipping Gerard and Waqaar and beating them equally as hard. While I’ve had to sit and watch. Their eyes bore into mine, pleadingly.
“That is enough,” Sawib who just entered the room, calmly said.
Tears were streaming down my face and my throat was hoarse, Sky and Raviee had malice in their eyes, they kicked them once more before stopping. I looked at Sawib, anger and hatred was coursing through my veins, but I dared not to say anything in case they hurt Gerard and Waqaar even more. Sky and Raviee nodded and bowed, low on the ground and took Gerard and Waqaar and scurried out of the room. Leaving Sawib and I alone. Sawib untied me and then took me into his arms.

“Get away from me,” I roared, rubbing my red wrists. “I don’t care what you do to me! Torture me, beat me, rape me, I don’t care, but my friends, you don’t touch them. You’re a sick, fucked up guy Sawib.”
He looked at me and then left the room, back through the door into the kitchen that joint with the living room. I shrugged and sat on the couch. I hope Waqaar and Gerard are okay. What are they going to do with them? I jumped off the couch, heading for the kitchen, when Sawib appeared again.
“I will make it up to you,” he said and got on his knees. “Beat me.”
I laughed, a sour bitter type of laugh.
“Are you fucking serious? Firstly doesn’t that go against your religious type crap of morals? Aren’t you supposed to be my master or some crap? And after all this you tell me to beat you, god, I fucking hate you but I’m not going to slip so low as to hit you. I just can’t take this anymore, let me go, let my friends go,” I panted, Sawib looked up at me, then stood.
“I am afraid I cannot do that, you are mine,” he said.
“Then let my friends go,” I said.
“They came looking for you and they might come in handy, someone might want one of them, like I chose you,” he smiled, running his finger across my face. I flinched and moved back.
“You can’t keep us here forever! Police will be searching for us and someone will find us eventually!” I panicked, moving back more.
“Oh no, they won’t, let’s say we’re way of the map, still in America yes, but hidden, very well hidden,” Sawib smirked and lay his hand on my forearm, “come on,” he said. Is this guy serious? I think he’s bi-polar or something, my emotions have calmed down since my outburst but my worry for Gerard and Waqaar has not. He tugged on me again and I followed, maybe he’s taking me to see them. He brought me to his room and handed me a rather expensive looking suit and “ordered” me to put it on.

Sawib shouted my name from the kitchen, I walked down the stairs, tugging at the sleeves. Once he came into view, he was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts again.
He’s a lunatic.

“Come,” he said and took me out the back door in the kitchen.



I bloody hate this chapter. Every idea in this story is literally just popping out of my head as I go along. I don't know if that's good or bad. This took me ages to write and I literally stuggled to write anything. Bleh. Oh and Raviee is pronounced "Rah-vay-e"
Sign up to rate and review this story