Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel Claw

Rescue Me

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 843 words

1Exciting
Gerard’s P.O.V
They’re sick, sick bastards. Sky and Raviee, I won’t allow myself to think back to what just happened. No. I’ll never think of it again. Waqaar is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. Since he hasn’t got his pills his schizophrenia is getting well out of hand, his anxiety and paranoia aew killing both of us. They took us here, in the middle of a small clearing in a forest, it was light up by small, bright lanterns., strewn across the trees, it was nice, pretty even, but had an eerie feel to it. More and more people, hidden in cloaks were crowding up into the little clearing. They were separated on both sides, leaving a pathway between them. A tall man, with little hair on his head, a pointy nose and bushy eyebrows made his way up the pathway and stood at the top, he wore a dark purple cloak and no socks or shoes. I looked over at Waqaar, who was on my left, he bore his wide-eyes into mine, a look of panic on his face.
“What is this?” he mouthed over to me, I shrugged and quickly turned back around before Sky or Raviee saw me.
“Mahsookah pel!” The purple cloaked man shouted, everyone on both sides suddenly knelt on the ground, apart from Waqaar and I. Sky pulled me down roughly, as did Raviee to Waqaar.
“It means ‘down all’ you fool!” Sky gruffly whispered into my ear.
I was about to say something back to Sky, but I whipped my head around when I heard the people among us start to whisper. Ray and Sawib were making their way up the trail, Sawib was naked again and Ray was in a suit, he looked over at me with curious eyes. I had no answer.

Ray’s P.O.V
What is this? There were people kneeling in cloaks, people I didn’t even know. Sawib had ditched the shorts just after we came out of the house, and was now naked, whilst I was in a suit. I saw Gerard and Waqaar, who was twitching and muttering to himself. Gerard looked just as confused as I was.
Sawib took my hand and dragged me up in front of a tall, cloaked man. I was standing facing Sawib. The man looked at me quizzically, I furrowed my eyebrows. What’s this guy’s problem? Sawib laughed and shook his head, the people around us laughed too. He stepped towards me and put his hands on my shoulders, moving them down and taking off my suit jacket, he loosened my tie and took that off and stared to remove my shirt, button by button. My bare chest was exposed now. I was going to lift my hands to stop him, but something told me I’m not meant to. Sawib got on his knees and pulled off my trousers, leaving only boxers.
“What the fu-”
“Hush! This is what we do!” Sawib barked back, interrupting me.
He snaked hid hands around the waistband of my boxers and took them off, then motioning to me to step out of my clothes. The people behind me eagerly snatched them away.
“Ey hyiou Sawib loi Hige dne Nibe (I present Sawib the High and Nibe)
Tue whri grato Pnids (To our great Gods)
Ohe juio herioke thiymevs (Who have proven themselves)
Tue kje kioeth, periko dne bahjeh (To be strong, patient, and good)
Nibe lle hikoko gratoie (Nibe will serve greatly)
Sawib lle ehketp bahfoe (Sawib will except nicely)
Loi Pnids juio khpte ise grato ermiso!” (The Gods have accepted this great marriage)
The balding man said in their mother tongue, I stood clueless and my face was red with embarrassment of standing naked in front of a lot of people. Everyone had turned their eyes to me, was I supposed to do something? Sawib saw my confused state, laughed again and began translating what the man said.

My mind went blank and my body stiffened. This is a wedding. My wedding.
“You are to kiss me now,” Sawib whispered to me. I was still stuck for action or words, instead Sawib took my hands and pulled me against him, forcing his lips against mine once more. No, I wouldn’t fight or protest against it, this was my life now and I couldn’t escape. I felt Sawib grow hard against me, I shuddered violently. Sawib groped me and began to push me onto the ground, I tired to resist but I couldn’t. He flipped me over onto my stomach and began kissing and nipping my back.

“Dne owh yiko aki uvi” (And now they make love) I heard that purple hued man say.
“What are you doing? There are millions of people!” I snarled.
“It’s tradition…and you’ll see” Sawib said before entering his two fingers inside of me.


This was the hardest chapter I've written, I don't know why. These traditions are getting weirder and weirder.
Sign up to rate and review this story