Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

You're Mine

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-20 - Updated: 2010-06-21 - 734 words

0Unrated
"Still talking?!"
The man backed down and looked down,continuing his weeping.A man bullied by four guys that ruled the richest school in the world.
These four were called F4.Standed for Fierce 4.These four were sons of the most richest men in the world and founders of this rich school they attend.
And lucky for me...I was in it even if I was poor.What luck,huh?
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Lilly Saga.My family os poor so we live on little materials and in a small house that is good enough because of the three bedrooms for me,my parents,and my little brother.
I am 16 and I have miraculously entered the richest school in the world because I saved a life.
The guy was about to die in explosion of car accident and I got him out.Now I'm like a freaking Spider Man or Batman or Super Man.
Life sucks!


Lilly walked in the new school with a sigh.
"This is so gonna suck.",she muttered looking around.A six story building full of classes,a couple pools,the biggest cafeteria in history,lobbies,study rooms,and three gyms.
"You must be the new girl.",a voice said.Lilly turned and saw a pretty,shy looking girl standing there.
"Hi?",she questioned.
"Hiya.My name is Ashley Mason.",she said.
"Oh,well,I'm Lilly Saga.",Lilly introduced herself with a handshake.
"So,what do you think of the school so far?",Ashley asked as they walked side by side observing the school.
"It's big.That's for sure.",Lilly said with a breathless laugh.Ashley nodded her head in agreement.
"F4 is here!"
Lilly turned as did Ashley,to see people grouping over something.Lilly walked up to it and tried to get a look at what it was.
Finally,she had pushed to get to the front but to see four guys standing in the middle of the circle,bored looking.
"Who are they?",Lilyl asked Ashley.
"F4.Their fathers are the founders of this school and the richest men on Earth.They rule the school.",Ashley said.
"What does F4 mean anyways?"
"It means Fierce 4.Everybody is scared of them,but adores them.And if you offend them or go against them in any way then you're a goner.They leave a slip in your locker and once you see it,it's like Hell On Earth.",Ashley said.
"Wow.",Lilly said and looked back at them.
"Come on.I'm going to show you something.",Ashley said and pulled Lilly away.
She soon found herself in a room that resembled a library with computers.In fact,it was a library.The size of white house.
Exaggerating,of course.
They sat down and Ashley began typing.
"Here are your F4 members.",she said and turned the computer to Lilly.
"Umm,ok.",Lilly said and looked at the pictures.
The first one was a dirty blonde with brown eyes and perfectly tanned skin.
"Number four is Daniel Reese.The fourth richest.His father mostly owns the buisness of all construction in the world.",Ashley said.
The next was a brown headed boy with hazel eyes and light skin.
"That is Luke Charleton.Third richest.His father mostly owns the buisness of trading in countries and transportation."
The next was a brown headed boy with blue eyes and lightly tanned skin.
"He is Kaleb Johnson.Second richest.His parents are gone and passed away,deceased of.But his uncle and aunt take care of him and the buisness.Their buisness is the agencies of singing,modeling,dancing,art,and more and more."
"So cool.",Lilly murmured.
"And this is number one.",Ashley said with a smile.
The picture had a boy with dark spiked hair and dark eyes,with fairly light brown skin.
"He is the number one richest and hottest,but most dangerous to deal with if ever confronting F4.He is Jay Wilson.His father died,so his mom took over.She is the big boss of EVERYTHING in the world.",Ashley explained.
Lilly nodded with a smile.
"That must be cool.But if he's the most dangerous,then I'm gonna stay away from him.",Lilly said.
"That might be impossible for you.",Ashley said.
"Huh?",Lilly murmured.
But it was too late.
"So,this is the new poor savior of our school,huh?Pleasure's mine."
Sign up to rate and review this story