Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter One

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-21 - Updated: 2010-06-21 - 998 words

0Unrated
Lilly soun around in her chair to see the same four guys standing there.
"Ummm...",Lilly murmured.
"Hi,Jay.",Ashley said standing up and bowng her head.Jay looked from her to Lilly and smirked.
"So I guess this girl explained us out,huh?",Jay said,glancing back at the computers.
"Y-yes.",Lilly stuttered.Jay leaned towards her.
"Then I expect her to tell you the rules.Follow them and you won't be in Hell.",he said and with that,walked off.The three followed after.
Lilly let out a breath realizing that she was holding it the entire time.
"They're all so mean,but cute.Well,Kaleb's just quiet.",Ashley said.
"Well,I think I'm going to go to the office and get my papers.",Lilly said and grabbed her bag walking off.'

Lilly tapped her pencil against her book as she read a long with the teacher.
Suddenly,a slam of the door and everybody's heads went up.
"Somebody got a F4 notice!",a boy yelled and ran off to toehr classrooms to yell the news out.
The entire class stood up and ran out to the scene.
Lilly did not know what to do,so she just followed the crowd to the scene.
In the lunchroom was a boy in the middle of a grouping circle that threw bags of flour and water at him.
"F4!"
Eveerybody became silent and a path was made.Three guys came forward,F4.
Jay sat down in a chair before the abused boy,the other three sat beside him.
"So,you think this was worth acting tough to me?",Jay asked.The boy simply looked down breathing heavily.
Lilly stared at the horrible scene and felt bad for the abused boy.
"Do you?!",Jay yelled.The boy immediately shook his head."You can change this.",he said.
The boy looked up at him,his eyes full of hope.
Lilly bit her lip hoping for Jay Wilson to let the boy off.But she was verywrong to believe that he would.
With a sudden change of expression,Jay stood up and kicked the boy backwards.
"Then get out of my sight.Never come to this school ever again.Withdraw.",Jay said.The boy looked at him bewildered.
"But-"
Jay gave him a warning glare that shut the boy up immediately.
"Now go.",Jay said.The boy stood up and ran yelling.
Jay was left with a smirk across his face,and his friends smirking as well.The crowd laughed and cheered for F4.But it became silent once more.
Another path was made and in the circle entered Kaleb.
"Kaleb,you missed the show.",Jay said.
"Sorry.",Kaleb murmured and walked up the stairs to the second floor in the lunchroom.
Jay and the other two followed him up.The lunchroom was soon empty and silent,except for F4 and their talking.
Lilly was last to leave,though,as she stared at the infamous Jay Wilson.
"What a pig.",she muttered before she left.

"Hey!"
Ashley sat down beside Lilly as they entered the lunchroom.
"Hi.",Lilly said.
"So,how you liking school so far?",Ashley asked.
"It's cool...except for...",Lilly trailed off.
"What?",Ashley asked.Lilyl pointed to F4 that sat at their big table on the second floor.
"They're really mean.Especially since they made that boy quit school.",Lilly said.Ashley stayed silent for a minute,before smiling.
"I guess so.It's not the first time though,anyways.",she said.Lilly sighed and took out her lunch.Ashley stared at her questioningly.
"What?",Lilly asked.
"There's a buffet here,you know.",she said.Lilly shrugged.
"I guess I didn't know,but my mom cooks the best,so I'll just bring my own lunch.",I said.
"Oh."
"Well,what are you rich about?"
"My father is a council man of Jay's mom.Nothing so important."
"Cool.My parents own a small restaraunt."
"Is it a 5 Star?"
"No,it's just a small cafe shop."
Ashley laughed and nodded.
"So,this is the new girl?How dreadful,she actually carries around lunch?",a girl suddenly asked.
Lilly looked up to see three girls with smiles on their faces.
"Hi,I'm Lilly.",Lilly introduced herself.
"Like I care.But I should warn you,that you do NOT belong here.You belong in those ghetto public schools.",she said.Ashley gasped and narrowed her eyes.
On the other hand,Lilly scoffed and smirked at the girl.
"Who are you?",Lilly asked.
"I'm Victoria Trent.My father is a manager under Jay's mother.",she said.
"Well,Victoria,you should tell your dad to get you a tutor.",Lilly said.
"For what?"
"So that you could learn some manners.Now if you will please,leave.I'm tryingto have a decent meal."
Victoria gasped,along with her two friends,and they walked away.
"Wow,you just told off a very popular girl.",Ashley said.
"More popular than the infamous F4?",Lilly asked.
"No."
"Then I don't care.I just want to make sure this year goes by without any problems or drama.It's the last thing I need."
"Well,then you came to a very wrong place.Here if where you find nothing but drama.",Ashley said.
Lilly sighed and ate her food quietly.
"So,what do you think about the new girl?",Daniel asked.
"Don't know,but she seems interesting.",Luke said.
"I hate commoners.Once there's one,they'll keep coming.",Jay muttered.
"Oh,come on.Don't tell me you haven't at least once thought she might be fun.",Luke said.
"...whatever.",Jay muttered.
"I'm gonna go rest.",Kaleb said quietly and walked off.
"Always sleeping.I swear we're gonna find him in a come one day or something.",Daniel muttered.
"Anyways,I say we play around with the newbie.",Luke said.
"You sure?I mean,she hasn't done anything to offend us.",Daniel said.
"...yet."
They looked at Jay questioningly as he smirked,staring down at the new,helpless clueless girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story