Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter Two

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-22 - Updated: 2010-06-22 - 736 words

0Unrated
Lily entered her house with a sigh.
"So,how was the new school?",her mother questioned from the living room.
"Alright.",Lilly called and went to her room throwing the bag anywhere and falling on her bed.
But exactly was she going to get through the year without being F4'ed?

"Hi,Lilly.",Ashley said running up to her,as Lilly entered the school.
"Hi.",she murmured.
"So-"
"F4!"
Lilly sighed and turned to see the group come in.
All were amazingly handsome,but of course,they were amazingly evil as well.
"Ummm,Jay?"
Lilly looked over to see a girl holding a cake and walking forward to Wilson.
"I cooked a cake for you.",she murmured and held it up.He took it and looked at it for a moment.
Then looking up at her for a moment,his hand went forward and the cake was smushed on her shirt completely.
"I don't like strawberry.Clean up the mess.",he said and walked away with the other three.
Lilly stared at the girl wide-eyed as everybody else laughed.
She ran to the girl and took off the cake.
She looked at Jay and narrowed her eyes.
"Wilson!",she yelled.He turned,along with the other three.She bared her teeth and yelled as she threw the cake right for Jay.With a splat,his face was covered in cake.
Lilly smiled proudly,as everybody cheered for her.

This is what she'd like to do.

She threw the cake down and pulled the crying girl away to help clean up.
"Are you okay?",Lilly asked.The girl sniffed and nodded.
They were in the bathroom,and Lilly was helping the girl wipe off the frosting.
"Thank you.",the girl murmured.
"It's okay.",I said.She continued sniffing.
"Well,go change into your gym shirt for now.",Lilly said.
"Ok,the girl said and walked off for the gym.Lilly sighed and sat on the counter throwing her head back.
"If only I actually did that.",she said remembering her daydream of the glory of bringing Jay Wilson and F4 down with him.

Lilly and Ashley were walking on the small wall that separated the simply grass to the flowers and grass.
As they did that,they ate ice-cream cones from the cafteria.
"Bet I can beat you to the end.",Lilly challenged.
"You're on.",Ashley accepted.
They went racing for the end of the wall,until Ashley fell down.
Lilly gasped and jumped down running for her,but she froze at the scene.
Ashley was on the floor...her arm had let go of the ice-cream...and now it was on Jay Wilson's shoe.
Lilly looked up at Jay whose face looked very calm.Until he opened his eyes and glared at Ashley.
"I'm so sorry.",she murmured taking off the ice-cream of the shoe.It had left a ice-cream puddle on his shoe.
"If sorries could work,we wouldn't need police.",he said.She ahd now bowed down to him and was repeating this word:Sorry.
Lilly had then lost it.
"She said sorry,why can't you let her off!",Lilly yelled.Jay looked up at ehr and his glare had calmed.
"The how about you lick it off for her?",he asked.Lilly's eyes widened and she looked down at the show.
"Lick it off?",Lilly questioned.
He put his left foot towards her,crossing his arms,and looking away as if waiting.
Lilly looked ay Ashley,and Ashley stared at her with wide-eyes.
Lilly sighed and bent down in front of him,leaning her head forward...
But instead,she shot up and stuck the ice-cream to his face.
His face was covered with ice-cream.She dropped her ice-cream and balled her fists.
"Let me tell you,she even bowed down in front of you and said sorry.You can't accept it and let it off?No!You want to ruin other peoples lives just so that yours has more entertainment.Well,I'm not going to let that happen to my friends!",Lilly yelled.
Everybody stared at her with wide eyes.
Jay walked forward and grabbed her face.
"You have guts.",he said and let go of her roughly,walking away.Luke had patted her back in sympathy and Daniel and Kaleb walked past her with 'Just Your Luck' kind of faces.
Lilly stood there wide-eyed and holding her breath.
What had she done?
Sign up to rate and review this story