Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter Three

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 937 words

0Unrated
Lilly walked into the school silently,and slowly.But she paused as she noticed something.
Silence.
She looked up and also noticed that they were staring at her as they walked by.
Suddenly,an unknown kid patted her back and walked off quickly before she could realize who it was.
She sighed and walked to her classroom for an early start.
"So far so good.",she murmured walking into the class.Everybody in there silenced down as well and stared.
Lilly sat down and looked around her desk for a red notice,but nowhere to be found.
She smiled to herself and sighed in relief.
She looked back at Ashley,who actually looked uneasy.
"He-",she started to say hey but Ashley's actions stopped her.
Ashley was pointing to her back,and then back at Lilly.
"What?",Lilly mouthed,so Ashley pointed to Lilly directly and then behind her back.
Lilly slowly reached back and felt something:Paper.
Lilly's eyes widened and she grabbed it off of her back and in front of her.
There it was.
A red notice that said "F4:You'll Be Dead" in huge letters.
"This is not good.",she murmured.
"Class has started.Take out a pencil and your book,you're getting a quiz.",her teacher said.
Lilly slipped the paper in her bag and took out the things as the teacher passed out papers.
During the quiz,papers were suddenly thrown on Lilly's desk all folded up.
She looked around to see where it came from,but it was too late.
"Ms.Saga,what are you doing?",asked the teacher walking up to her.Before she could answer,he lifted one up and opened it reading.He narrowed his eyes at her and folded his arms.
"You're cheating.huh?",he questioned.
"No,I don't know where they came from.They were th-"
"It's right here in front of me.And you still try to lie about it?",he questioned.
"No,I didn't-"
"That is it,get out of my classroom.",he said and walked back p to the board.Lilly got up slowly with her bag and book,when somebody had tripped her and her book went flying forward...
Until it hit the back of the teacher's head.He turned around and pointed to the door,his eyes glaring.
"That is it!Out of my classroom and do not ever come back in!",he yelled.She sighed and walked out,her head down.

Lilly walked into the bathroom to use it and went inside a stall.
What she didn't see was that two boys came in and put a huge board on her stall door and the wall preventing her from coming out.
So she turned out being stuck there for a while.

She went behind the school hiding so she could catch her breath.
But once she stood up again,water came splashing down on her.She sighed and looked up.
"Bring it on!I won't lose to you that easily!",she yelled.
And so more water came pouring down and she was soon soaked.

Breathing heavily,she ran onto the roof to the ledge.She looked down and saw some kids running.
Probably looking for her.
"You."
She turned to see a guy standing there,his arms crossed.
Kaleb from F4.
She sighed and held up a hand.
"Look,if you wanna a go at me,just wait.I have to catch my breath.",she breathed out.He sighed and walked up closed to her.She backed away though,peparing for another run.
Suddenly,he held up a handkerchief.
She looked down at it,and then back up at him.
She made her way up to him slowly,but once she grabbed it,she backed away again.
She wiped the dirt off of her face quickly.
"I actually don't want anything to do with this.",he said and turned walking off.
She turned as well and noticed the handkerchief.
"Wait,your-"
"Throw it away.It's trash now.",he said and entered the school.She scoffed and looked down at the handkerchief.
"He seems..a bit different.",she murmured.

Lilly sat at lunch eating her lunch,F4 watching her,as the entire lunch talked loudly.
Lilly sighed and continued to stuff her mouth.
"Lilly."
She looked up to see Ashley.
"Ashley,get away from me.F4 might see you.",Lilly warned.Ashley sighed and put a little bear down.Then walked away quickly.
Lilly grabbed the bear and noticed there was a little button.
She pressed it,and bought it up to her ear.
"I'm sorry,Lilly."
Lilly couldn't help but smile.
"A recorder,huh?Don't worry,it's nothing,Ashley.",Lilly murmured and then looked up at F4 and where they sat talking.

The next day,F4 sat at there beautiful lunch table,when Lilly went marching up to them.
She poked Jay's back,making him look back,and then stuck the notice to his face.
She had wrote 'Dumb Pig Brain' over the words.
"Don't think I'll back down easily.I am now making this a challenge between me and you.And there is no way I'll lose,you Pig Heads!",she yelled and turned walking off with a smirk.
Luke took off the paper and read it laughing.
"It says dumb pig brain.",he laughed.Jay narrowe dhis eyes clanching his fists and jaw.
"Looks like I'm going to have to break her in worser ways.",Jay muttered.
"Worser?",Daniel asked.
"Whatever!",Jay yelled,and both Luke and Daniel snickered.
Kaleb stared at Lilly as she marched away and sighed knoeing this wouldn't end as quickly as always.
Sign up to rate and review this story