Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter Four

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-26 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 558 words

0Unrated
Lilly was alone in the locker room changing back into her uniform.It had been another hard day.
It was not fun being hit by flying dodgeballs everywhere.
"Hey."
She spun around at the deep voice to see four boys standing there,nasty smirks across their faces.
"What are you doing here?What do you want to do?",she asked backing away.They laughed and walked towards her.
She bit her lip and kick the nearest boy making him fall and pushed against the others.
She started running,but they had quickly grabbed her by the arms and were holding her down as one let his hands go up her skirt.
She screamed with all her force,but they continued laughing.
Suddenly,the one letting his hand go everywhere was pulled away and punched falling to the ground,clenching his nose.
"Kaleb...",they murmured.Lilly looked to see it was indeed Kaleb.
"Let go of her and leave.",he said.
"But,we hav-",one started but stopped as Kaleb took a step forward.
"Now.",Kaleb demanded.They all got their hurt friend and ran off quickly.
Lilly sat up and realized they had ripped open ehr shirt.She quickly pulled the shirt together covering her bared chest.
Kaleb sighed and began to walk away.
"Ummm!...thanks.",she said.He looked back at her with a bored expression.
"I didn't do it for you.I just hate seeing things like that.",he said and walked off.
She looked down and bit her lip.The tears were coming and they had spilled.
She cried to herself quietly.

Jay threw aside the boy to the floor.
He had beaten up the four boys that failed their mission to scare Lilly Saga.
"You fail and you dare come to me and ask for your money?",Jay asked.One coughed and sat up.
"We only failed because Kaleb Johnson interfered.",he coughed out.Jay narrowed his eyes.
"Kaleb?",he asked himself.He sighed and walked away,leaving the damaged boys on the floor.

Jay and the rest of F4 walked towards the school cooly.
"You don't look so good,Jay.",Luke said.
"Yeah.You worried about something?",Daniel asked.Jay sighed.
"Jay Wilson!"
They turned and Lilly stopped in front of Jay and pushed him.
"Coward!You'd actually have the mind to do something so cowardly!",she yelled and punched him.He stumbled a step back and grabbed his jaw.
She turned and ran off into the school.
Everybody watching began to murmur.Jay watched as she ran away,his eyes narrowed,but not glaring.
"So she is really taking this a a challenge,huh?",Daniel said.
"You okay?",Luke asked smiling.Jay sighed and nodded walking off.The two followed leaving Kaleb behind for a moment,before he catched up.

Lilly walked out of the school looking through her bag for any stolen things when something,or somebody,had grabbe dher.
Her yellings muffled,she kicked as the strange kidnapper threw her in the car and got in himself.
"Who are you?!Where are you taking me?!Help!Help!HELP!",she yelled.She kicked and screamed at the driver furiously.
The car screeched from left to right.
"Ow!She bit me!",one yelled.
"Just knock her out!",another yelled.
"Ah!",she yelped as she was knocked out and slumped in the seat.
Sign up to rate and review this story