Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter Five

by K-JPOP 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 679 words

0Unrated
With a groan at her throbbing head,Lilly woke up slowy.
At first her vision was blurry,but she slowly gained her senses.
And she last remembered being knocked out...
She gasped and stood up from the chair looking around.
She was in an empty HUGE room and looked around.She yet looked into a mirror instead.
Her eyes widened at what she wore.
A beautiful dress that was short along with heels with diamonds on them and her hair was curled beautifully.
How wierd,she began to wonder.Who would kidnap her and then put her in beautiful clothes that top models wear?
"Nice."
She twirled around quickly.There she saw her nemesis standing.
Jay Wilson.
"What are you doing here?",she asked.He smirked,a smirk she had hated a lot.
"I live here.",he said.She bit her lip,knowing that would be the obvious answer.
"Well,what am I doing here?And dressed like this?",she asked,crossing her arms,and doing her best glare.
"I have a proposition for you.",he said and walked towards her slowly.
"And that is?",she asked.
"You'll be my girlfriend."
Her eyes widened and she almost felt them bulge out of her sockets.
"W-What?!"
"You'll belong to me.You walk behind me at all times.But...when nobody is looking,you can beside me.",he said,a smile on his face.
Wierd,she had never seen this smile.
"And the catch?",she asked.He now stood in front of her and snapped.
"No catch."
A maid walked up to them and opened a box.Inside lay a diamond necklace.
Her eyes widened at the beauty and she felt the need to grab that necklace...
He grabbed it and walked behind her.
"Pick up your hair.",he ordered.She scoffed,and he sighed.
She couldn't help but listen to him.He was just that kind of person.The one you always never hesitated to listen to.
Damn him!
She did as he said and he placed the necklace on her neck.
"Even a make-over could turn an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan.",he said.Lilly scoffed and put her hair down.
"Well,what do you say?",he asked.
She turned and narrowed her eyes at me.
"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend?",she questioned suspiciously.He looked away crossing his arms.
"I have my reasons.",he said.
She sighed and looked at her neck at the necklace.
She was never greedy and didn't like being greedy,but she really did like the necklace.
Then she remembered all the bad things.
And how she could change it all if she accepted!
She turned to him and lifted her chin up.
"Well,if I do,you'd have to agree to some things.",she said.He sighed and looked back at her.
"Well,what are they?",he asked.
"No more red notices.No more picking on people.And...you take away my notice.",she said.
He started to say something,but she smiled sweetly.He sighed and looked away.
"Fine,I'll do that.So...will you accept?",he asked.
She looked down.
She would be saving everybody in the school and possibly the future,so it was just fine.
She looked back at him and sighed holding out her hand.
"Fine,I agree.BUT!I don't know how you've treated your girlfriends before me,so don't treat me like I'm the queen of the world.I do not want any of your gifts.",she said.
"Not even the necklace?",he asked.She bit her lip and looked away.
"Well...except for that...Do you got it?",she asked.
"Alright.You now belong to me.",he said.She scoffed and turned away from him.
"Please,I'm as free a an eagle.Now let me go home.",she demanded.He started to say something,but held it in.
"Fine.",he said.
He walked out of the room,the maid following.
She sighed and shook her head.
"Maybe I shouldn't have done this.",she muttered.
Did she have a choice now?
Sign up to rate and review this story