Categories > Original > Romance > You're Mine

Chapter Six

by K-JPOP 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-30 - Updated: 2010-06-30 - 509 words

0Unrated
Lilly entered the school on guard.She looked around at people,and how they'd throw glances at her,and all remained silent.
"Hi,Lilly.Come on!Let's go have breakfeast together.",three girls said and dragged Lilly away to the cafeteria.
"Lilly!"
She turned to see Ashley standing there,her arms behind her.She pulled away from the three girls and ran up to her.
"Hi,Ashley.",she said.Ashley looked down and sniffed.
"I'm really sorry for what happened to you.",Ashley said.Lilly smiled and nodded.
"It's okay,really.I can take anything you throw at me.",Lilly said and flexed her muscles.Ashley looked up at her and smiled laughing.
"Thank you.",she said.
"You're my friend.Anything you need help on,I'm right there.",Lilly said.Ashley smiled happily nodding.
"Here,I'll buy you breakfeast.",Ashley said.
"You don't have to-"
"No!I insist!If I don't,then I'll feel guilty.",Ashley said with a pout.Lilly laughed and nodded.
"Fine,fine.",she said and walked off with her.
"F4!!"
Lilly's eyes widened and she froze.She let out a whiny sigh and closed her eyes.
She turned and opened her eyes.There stood the infamous F...F3?
"Where's Kaleb?",Lilly couldn't help but ask.Ashley shrugged.
"Hey."
Lilly looked back to see that Jay stood in front of her now.Lilly sighed.
"Hi.",she said.
"Come on.We're getting breakfeast.",he said and walked past her,the other two following.Lilly sighed and turned following them.
"Lilly?",Ashley called.Lilly looked back and smiled shrugging.
"Raincheck?",she asked.
"Girlfriend?",Jay called.Lilly rolled her eyes and catched up to them quickly.

Lilly sighed as she had entered the rood and she ran to the railing.
"This is too much!I've been doing whatever he has asked the entire day!I'm more like a slave than a girlfriend!I shouldn't have agreed to the dumb thing!",she yelled.
She breathed heavily,regaining energy.
"Girlfriend,huh?"
Her eyes widened and she looked over to see Kaleb leaning against the rail.
"Kaleb??",she asked turning to him.
"Who else?",he asked.She bit her lip looking down embarassed.
"Well,I thought you weren't here today since you didn't show up this morning.",she murmured.
"So,you're stalking me now.Maybe I shouldn't have stopped those guys.",he muttered.She looked up at him and cleared her throat.
"I,uhhh...I wanted to say thanks for that.I mean,I know you said it wasn't for me,but thank you.",she said.He looked back up at her and stared for a moment.
"So,you're Jay's girlfriend now.",he said looking back down.She blushed and sighed.
"It's not what you think.I don't like him or anything.It's actually a very long story.",she said.
"Alright,well,I'm going to class.",he said after a moment and walked away.
"B-Bye!",she called.
He didn't say nothing and just entered the school again.She sighed and looked back down to where people walked around.
"He really is different..."
Sign up to rate and review this story