Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I Wish I Could Save You - Pierre Bouvier

Morning Beers

by greengrapefruit 1 review

Only a few days home in Montreal and Bethany already finds her self lost and confused. All she wants is to visit Jay in the hospital.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-24 - 3081 words

2Hot
When I woke up the nest morning, I almost felt like I was having an anxiety attack. My chest felt tight, my breath was shallow and shakey and my hands were trembling. I figured I must've just had a bad dream that I can't remember, or I didn't get enough sleep. I was up most the night thinking about Jay- and Pierre.

I climbed out of bed, threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and headed out to the living room. I knew Seb would already be awake, or he just hadn't gone to bed yet, and David was working with a band that he was helping produce. When I walked out in to the living room, Seb was writing in a note book and drinking a beer.

"A little early for beer, isn't it?" I asked, taking a seat beside him and glancing at the clock on the wall.

He shrugged, "Not if you haven't been to bed. Beside, it seems like none of us have much of a scheduale these days so to hell with it." He polished off his beer and put the note book down on the table. "Hows your arm?"

I held my arm out so he could examine my wrist. "It feels better. Doesn't hurt as much so the pills must be working." I chuckled. "I just wish Pierre would-"

"No, no, no." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to hime so my back rested comfortably against his chest, and my head rested on his collarbone. "No talk of Pierre today."

He wrapped his arms tightly around me. For the first time in a long time I remembered my attraction to Seb. It wasn't just a physical or sexual attraction... It was mainly an emotional one. When I was with him my problems would dissapear, and he'd make me feel amazing. Even if it was only for a couple hours, I loved it.

Seb and I spent many late nights together in Highschool. Seb would call me over when his parents would fight at any time. 1, 2, 3 in the morning. It didn't matter because they were too bust fighting to notice me coming and going in the middle of the night. We'd spend the whole night talking and making love. They didn't even notice when Seb and I would get up in the morning and leave for school together. And my dad... He didn't notice anything.

The first time Seb and I had sex we were 15. Before that, we'd make-out every once and a while. Seb claimed he needed practice, and he didn't know any other girls, but it slowly turned in to something we both enjoyed. Kids at school thought we were dating because Seb liked to hold my hand a lot, but that was never the case. Our relationship has always been complicated to understand. Not for us though. To us our relationship is simple. We hold hands and kiss and make love- but that doesn't mean we need to date. We're just friends and this is how our relationship works. Unfortunately, sex with each other started to become an addiction for both of us to get over the pety problems in our lives. I didn't realize it was an addiction then, but I do now.

-Flash Back-
The first time we had sex, it was just after my 15th birthday. Seb invited me over to swim and to give me my birthday present. After we finished swimming we went up to his room and he gave me my birthday present.

"You'll probably think it's lame, but I spent a lot of time on it." He smiled handing me a tape. The label said "Bethany" simply.

I smiled and looked over at him, "What's on it?"

"Me. playing and singing along to some songs I know you like." he blushed.

"Awh, Sebby, I love it!" I got up and gave him a hug. "Can I put this on now?"

"No!" He blushed again, "I'd be to embarassed if you played it in front of me." He sat down on his bed and looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry I couldn't buy you something."

"Are you kidding? This is the sweetest thing I've ever gotten." I sat down on the bed beside him.

"Really?"

"Really."

He smiled, leaned over and kissed my lips. I smiled too. This was a regular occurance for us when we were alone. But, today felt different, I didn't want him to pull away and he didn't seem to want to. I pulled him by his shirt, down on top of me as I laid back on his bed. He used his knees to spread my legs apart, and slipped his tounge into my mouth. A small moan escaped my lips as he ran his hand along my hip bone. He pulled away, afraid he was doing something wrong.

"Don't stop." I begged, pulling his shirt over his head and roughly pulling him back down on top of me.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he kissed my neck. I nodded and he got up to grab a condom. He was prepared, we both were. We knew this would happen sooner or later.

-End Flash Back-

As I sat in his arms and thought about our first time, and all those times in highschool, he must've been too because he started kissing my neck. Kissing my neck was something he always did. I knew he wanted too, but it had been 7 years, and I wanted to break this habit for good. As much as I needed it, I also needed a normal friendship with him.

"There's got to be a better way." I mumbled as his hands roamed around under my shirt.

"What?" He asked, no longer kissing my neck.

I sighed and shifted on the couch to face him. "There's got to be a better for us to deal with what we're both going through. We can't run to eachother like this every chance we get."

"What's wrong with this?" he asked. "We're two adults now, we know what we're doing. Hell, even when we were kids we knew what we were doing."

"No we didn't, Seb. We became so dependent on eachother eventually all we did when we were alone was have sex. Neither of us had any real relationships throughout highschool and when I finally did get a real relationship... I missed being with you."

"I missed being with you too. But we didn't become addicted to being with eachother we became addicted to what it meant. It meant releaf, a solution to our problems. Friends help other friends get over their problems all the time, we just have our own way."

"This isn't a solution though, Seb. It's a bandaid fix. Having sex gave us a couple hours of releaf, and that's it."

Seb shook his head, "First of all, you and I never just had sex." He put his hand on the side of my face and kissed my lips. "We made love. We made beautiful, passionate, unconditional love. We made love that didn't need a commitment or anything else to prove it existed because I love you and you love me, and that's all that matters. Second of all, when you find a perminet fix for our problems, you let me know. But for now-" He took hold of my waist and pulled me on top of him so my legs straddled his hips. "-I'm going to give you the best releaf you've ever had."

I couldn't help myself, now that he was talking like this. I kissed him so his head tilted back on the couch and our chest's were pressed together. I could feel his heart beat as his hands roamed under my shirt and along my back.

"c'mon." He said between kisses. "Let's go to the bedroom." He gently pushed me off him until we were both standing and gave me one more kiss that left me with shakey knees. He grabbed my hand, like he always did when he was leading me anywhere, and lead me to the bedroom. As I shut the bedroom door behind me I watched Seb strip his shirt off and toss it aside. He turned, looked at me and smiled before he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. He kissed my neck and jaw line before pulling my shirt over my head. He continued to kiss my neck before he lead a trail of kisses down my breast to my stomach. His hands followed, and fiddled with my pants until he was slipping them down my legs, and to my feet.

As I stepped out of my panties, he stepped out of his boxers and stepped towards me. He smirked for a second before gently, but agressively, pinning me against the door. He begain to grind his hard dick between my legs, against my clit, causing us both to moan. He smiled against my lips, and ran his right hand down my body, and between my legs until his fingers reached out and touched the opening of my pussy. I squirmed in his arms for moment, until he finally pushed his fingers inside of me. I moaned, loudly and wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair as he continued to push his fingers in and out of me. I started to tilt my head back and moan, but Seb placed his free hand on the back of my head and pulled me into him. As his tounge explored my mouth and his hands explored the rest, I couldn't help but wimper and moan uncontrolably.

"Seb, please." I begged after he'd teased me enough.

"Whatever you want, baby." He moaned as his fingers left me. His hands wrapped around to my ass. He slid his hands down to the back of my knees and lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist. As I did, without warning, he pushed his throbbing dick in to my opening slowly. I started to close my eyes.

"Don't." he breathed, "Look at me." So I did. I starred in to his eyes as he slowly moved in and out of me. Suddenly, He stopped while he was inside of me.

"Fuck, you're on the pill right?" To make a long answer short, I said yes. "Perfect." He smirked.

He wrapped his arms around me and with out pulling out, or detatching our lips, he turned and took a few steps towards the bed before dropping us both down on it. He immediatly started thrusting faster, harder and deeper. He went back and forth from kissing and sucking at my neck, to kissing me so deeply and passionately he sent shivers up my spine.

"My turn." I wispered as he finally started to slow down. I gently pushed him off of me, and he flopped down on the bed beside me. I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips with my knees. I pressed my clit down against his shaft and moved along it, up and down. Just to tease him as badly as he teased me earlier. He grabbed a hold of my hips and pushed me down harder on to him and began to control my movements. I nibbled on his ear and neck and kissed his chest all over until he was groaning and moaning as much as I had earlier. I lifted my hips up and lowered myself down on to his waiting dick. We both moaned in unison. As I bounced up and down repeatedly on his cock, he started to slowly sit up, so he could kiss my lips as I rode him.

Finally, when i was no longer able to control the noises escaping my lips, he held on to me and rolled us both over and started to thrust into me so much harder and deeper than before that I had to grip the sheets underneath us to stop us both from eventually knocking our heads against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his back, giving him acess to go even deeper.

"Oh, fuck, Sebastien." I moaned, he smirked at me, and not once lost the connection between our eyes. "Harder... harder.." I moaned breathlessly until I was having an orgasm. Saying his name repeatedly is what set me over the edge. Finally, without pulling out, he collapsed down on my chest. We both tried for a moment to catch our breath. "Oh my god." I moaned, clearly still turned on. My whole body was tingling.

"Better?" he smirked, lifting his head to look at me. All I could do was nod. He finally pulled out of me, and rolled over so he was on his side, facing me. I did the same but I pushed my body against his and began to kiss his lips. "Round two?" he chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm just still so turned on." I began to suck on his neck.

"No hickies." he wispered. He was right, we didn't need Pierre finding out about this... again.

He started to grind up against me again, and things started to heat up until we heard the buzzer. I pulled away but he pulled me back.

"Ignore it." he started kissing me again, but again the buzzer went off. He groaned and rolled out of the bed and made his way to the intercom. "Yeah?" he asked, holding the button.

"It's me and Jeff." Chucks voice rang through the speakers. I smiled brightly and climbed out of bed.

"I'll buzz you in."

I collected my clothes and ran past Seb to the bathroom. I got dressed and tried to make it look like Seb and I did not just have sex. When there was a knock at the door I ran out of the bathroom, and started down the hallway but Seb came out of the bathroom and grabbed my hips. He spun me around and pinned me against the wall. His lips once again connected with mine until they knocked at the door again. Seb and I separated and he opened the door.

"Chuck! Jeff!" I smiled, attacking them with a hug.

"Beth!" They both smiled in unison hugging me back, my arm hurt and I pulled away a little. They both looked at my arm, frowning. They must've heard the story.

"Come in!" I beckoned, trying to lighten the mood.

"Holy shit, look at you!" Chuck beamed giving me another, gentle hug. "you've grown up!"

"So have you." I smiled, pulling away. "And you, Jeff!" I gave Jeff another hug.

"Beer?" Seb asked, sticking his head out of the fridge.

"No... it's one in the afternoon." Jeff said, glancing from Chuck, then to me.

Seb shrugged and opened a beer for himself. "Let's sit so you all can catch up for a bit."

"No talk of Pierre." I announced. "I'm sure you've heard the both stories now, anyways."

"Well, yeah." Chuck shrugged, "We knew he'd be pissed to see you, but-"

"But not THAT pissed." I finshed. "I get it."

We all sat down in the living room. "So tell me everything!"

Chuck and Jeff looked at eachother. "You first, man." Chuck insisted, "You got the most to tell."

He smiled, "I'm getting married."

"No way!" I smiled, "I'm so happy-"

"There's more!" Chuck nudged Jeff. All three boys were smiling.

"I'm- well, I'm gonna be a dad."

My jaw dropped. Jeff was smiling like a fool, and blushing. He looked so happy about the whole thing, so I was happy for him. "Oh gosh, Jeff! I'm so happy for you!" I looked over at Chuck. "Now nothing you say could beat that." I joked. Chuck agreed.

We talked for another couple hours, Seb was mostly quiet. He wasn't himself and we all saw it.

"Well, it's nearly 4." Jeff announced. "We were going to go visit Jay, we stopped by to see if you wanted to go."

I bit my lip and said, "Yeah. Yeah I should."

"Have you gone yet?" Chuck asked. I shook my head. "It's okay. We'll be there with you. David's gonna meet us there."

"Will Pierre be there?" I asked.

"Yeah... He's always there." Chuck nodded.

-Flash Back-
Jay and I had been dating for almost two months, but hadn't told anyone except Sebastien, and some of Jay's friends. We were cuddling on the couch, watching tv and sneaking kisses from each other. We'd decided right away we would take things slow, and not tell anyone until we were sure this relationship would last. The hardest part, was figuring out how to tell Pierre. Jay knew how I had once felt about Pierre, and we were both aware Pierre felt it too. Jay and Pierre were so close as brothers. Practically twins, they would say. But according to Jay, the only thing they would fight about was me.

Things started heating up with Jay. He started kissing me like he'd never kissed me before, and running his hands all over my body. We got so caught up in the moment, we hadn't heard the Pierre come through the front door and into the living room until he cleared his throat. Jay and I both stopped, and turned toward Pierre.

"Hey, P." Jay greeted as I climbed off of his lap. "Why aren't you at band practice?"

He was glaring at both of us. "Jeff broke his guitar. It got postponed."

"Oh... true." Jay replied, and looked at me. Neither of us had any idea what to say to him.

"So when did this happen?" He asked. "Just now? Or is this a secret on going thing? Like you and Seb." Pierre shot at me.

Jay, confused, answered, "No- I asked her out, on her birthday."

"You're birthday?" Pierre chocked, still looking at me.

"Yeah, He asked me. But I didn't answer him for a couple days."

"Oh, I see." He nodded slowly and started to leave the room. "Well I hope you will be real happy together."

After we knew Pierre was out of ear shot, Jay turned to me. "On going thing- like you and Seb?" He asked, "What does that mean?"

So I told him everything. He was pissed at first that he's never known, and I never mentioned it but eventually came to understand. That was one thing that made me fall for Jay more than Pierre; He was more understanding.

-End Flash Back-
Sign up to rate and review this story