Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Toni

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-06-25 - Updated: 2010-06-25 - 230 words

1Original
another update. this is really short though so...
xoxo
Nikki


Spencer’s POV
‘Jon, babe, my dad died’ I sobbed, hugging my boyfriend.
‘Honey, I’m so sorry’ Jon said, holding me closer.
‘I also just found out I have a half-sister too’ I said, sitting down on the couch. Jon sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me as the tears continued to pur down my cheeks. I still couldn't believe I had a sister.
‘How old is she? And what’s her name?’ Jon asked.
‘She’s 16 and her name is Toni’
‘Okay. Where does she live?’ he asked.
‘Err... that’s the other thing. She’s moving in with us because apparently I'm her only living relative’ I explained, sighing slightly. My bandmates, Brendon and Ryan, both had fucked up sisters. Jon's siter, Alex was the only half-sane one. And the search for Brendon was still looking pointless. We were all suspicious of Alex, since she had left the house around the same time as Brendon was last seen plus the fact Alex didn't speak to us anymore. The whole group was arguing constanly over where Brendon was. The only things that cheered us up were news about Cat's baby, which according to the scans was a boy, and the most interesting gossip we could get: Gabe and William's sex life.
‘When?’ he asked.
‘Tomorrow’
Sign up to rate and review this story