Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Release

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-27 - 311 words

0Unrated
heya. hope you like this update. I'mma put the next chapter up in a minute
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon’s POV
‘You don’t fucking own me!’ I yelled standing up and then shoving her. She fell back against the wall but recovered quickly.
‘I do’ she smiled. Saying this obviously reminded her of wedding vows, but what she said next was just unfair ‘Seems today is our wedding’ she laughed with a look of evil in her eyes.
‘Alex, you’re a bitch. I wanna be there for my child! How the hell could you keep this from me?!’ Alex's boyfriend yelled. He hadn't told me his name yet.
‘Jaye, I knew it would hurt you. Besides, what you don’t know can’t hurt you’ Alex said.
‘But when you find out, the truth hurts even more!’ I screamed. Jaye and Alex stared at me in shock. ‘What?! Stop fuckin’ starin’. Fucks sake’ I yelled, racing out of the door and into the main part of Alex’s room. The room was white, with a purple accent wall. There were posters covering the white walls and in the centre of the room, there was a black and purple four poster bed. the carpet was white with a massive black and purple checked rug in the middle. On her nightstadn was a million pictures of her wearing black and purple./ he favorite colors weren't obvious, were they? I raced out of there, and then out of the house, blinded by bitter, salty tears. I ran down the street, and raced straight to my parent’s house. I knocked on the door and Shadow answered. She began to cry as soon as she saw me. I could tell she was relieved to have me back but I could also tell she was worried because people don’t normally just disappear, do they?
Sign up to rate and review this story