Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Never

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-27 - 945 words

0Unrated
the next update. I hope you likeyyy!
xoxo
Nikki


Shadow’s POV
I couldn’t believe my brother was in front of me, alive. I hugged him, trying not to let5 him see the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.
‘Where the fuck have you been?’ I asked him.
‘Alex’ Brendon muttered.
‘What did she do?’ I asked.
‘She told me about the baby...’ Brendon began. I interrupted him.
‘His name’s Lauri’ I said.
‘Oh. Okay. Has he been born then?’ Brendon asked.
‘No, still a few more months’ I told him.
‘So... umm... Wait, what I was going to say was Alex kidnapped me’ He sighed.
‘And beat you?’ I asked.
‘Yeah, and raped me. But don’t tell anyone because I know Alex will come up with an excuse of something’ He told me.
‘But the police need to know where you are, they need to know you’re back’ I sighed. I knew this would start an arguement, but I didn't really mind. I was just tinking of how happy Ryan and everyone else would be when they knew Brendon was back. And not just back, but alive. My older brother was alive. and for once I was happy. Really happy.
‘They can know when I know the excuse, okay?’ Brendon snapped. I wasn't surprised by his reaction, to be honest.
‘Yeah. You need some clothes, by the way’ I smiled, pretending Alex’s actions didn’t bother me. The pair of us walked into the house and I led him up the stairs. A pair of his old PJs were there (and by PJs I mean a hoodie and a pair of tracksuit bottoms) I laughed as I watched him squeeze into them.
'I last wore these like, four years ago! Do you really expect them to fit?!' he giggled.
'No! I bet Ryan would have loved to have seen this. Weait, take them off and I'll go get my phone. I'mma video you. This is gonna be hilarious' I laughed. I raced off and came back to see Brendon only wearing underwear. It was an improvement from what he was 'wearing' wehn he turned up at the door, so I didn't mind.
'Are you seriosuly gonna show this to Ryan?' Brendon laughed, giggling.
'Yup. He's your boyfriend, he deserves to see this. Okay so...3...2...1...ACTION' I laughed as I pressed 'record'. Five minutes later, Brendon was crushed inside tight clothes. And by tight, I mean clothes that were tighter than his usual skinny jeans and way too tight shirt.
'We done now?' Brendon asked.
'Nope. Now you have to do a sexy dance in your weird outfit. We wanna turn Ryan on with this vid, right? And what could be better than watching a video of his boyfriend wearing tight clothes doing a sexy dance?' I laughed.
'Umm... Me doing this shit in front of him instead of on a video?' He laughed.
'Good point. Okay well, anyways, he's gonna be pissed at us for talikng through the video... So dance!' I laughed.
'This thing records sound?' Brendon asked.
'Yup. I've got an idea! Make sex noises!' I laughed. After ten minutes of 'sexy dancing', I stopped recording.
'Why did ya stop?' Brendon asked, laughhing like what can only be described as a retarded maniac, which he is, so that's okay.
'because we need to go tell the others that you're back! Duhh!' I laughed as I slipped my phone in one of the pockets of my purple hoodie. The pair of us left our parent's house and walked to Brendon and Ryan's apartment. Actually, we didn't walk, we skipped and sung random songs. When we reached the apartment, Ryan was sitting on the swings outside in the park that was right next to it.
'Heya!' I yelled. Ryan's attention was intantly drawn to me and the guy stadning beside me.
'Oh my motherfucking God! brenny!' Ryan yelled, racing over to us. 'brenny, what the fuck are you wearing?!' Ryan laughed as he hugged his boyfriend.
'My old clothes. Oh and Shade recorded e wearing these clothes doing... sexy dances. She said she's gonna show you it' Brendon smiled.
'Damn right I am!' I laughed, grabbing one of each of their hands and dragging them to the swing.
'I'm being dragged... DRAG QUEEN!' the pair yelled in unison.
'Hey! I made that up! Only i can use it!' I laughed.
'Can we have special permission, pwease!' Brendon asked childishly.
'Of courses. Why not?' I laughed. I'll admit it. I'd never been this happy before in my entire life.
'So, let's see this vid...' Ryan smiled as the three of us squashed onto the tyre swing. I held out my phone and the three of us laughed.
'Oh my GOD! Brenny, you're so hot' Ryan smiled, wrapping his arms around Brendon. I hoped he wouldn't mention sex. But of course, he did. 'Brendon, you, me, tonight, okay?' Ryan smiled, gently pecking his boyfriends lips. I could see the look of fear on Brendon'sface. But after a few seconds, he smiled. I still didn't understand why Alex would waste her virginity on a gay guy though. I knew I had to ask her why.
'Of course, babe' Brendon smiled.
'Err... do you wnat me to... like... leave?' I asked.
'Nah. You can stay. We're not doing anything 'til tonght' Brendon smirked, gently kissing his boyfriend's lips. But part of me wondered whether he was really okay. I had to know how much damage that bitch had caused him mentally.
Sign up to rate and review this story